Sponsor earns variable amount - 12 months of payslips?

Old Jun 2nd 2020, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Dollparts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsor earns variable amount - 12 months of payslips?

I am currently in the process of filling in the application form.
I was under the understanding that my husband, the sponsor, would need to provide 6 months of payslips and bank statements as he has been with his employer for many years and has a salary of 38,000. However he regularly does overtime which means his payslips often display different amounts even though his base salary stays the same.

- With the question "What is their annual income before tax for this employment in GBP" should I be putting his base salary or should I be adding up all his payslips including the overtime?

Once I select "Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount" it then asks me to provide "Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application". It seems strange to me that we should have to provide double the amount of payslips when selecting that he is earning over the required amount. I just wanted to double check if I was doing this correctly.
Old Jun 2nd 2020, 3:14 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsor earns variable amount - 12 months of payslips?

That answer is based on the assuption that the sponsor has seasonal or ad hoc work i.e. with some months/ periods below the required level to support a visa. I would just apply based on your husband's base salary, which is substantally more than enough to support your visa.