Sorry if in the wrong thread

Old Jul 25th 2022, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Nick67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorry if in the wrong thread

My wife and I married on the 23rd June 2022 and she has now returned home to the Philippines.

What visa will we need to apply for in order to bring her back to the UK?

and do you know how many years health surcharge i will have to pay when applying for a visa?
Old Jul 25th 2022, 2:36 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry if in the wrong thread

Where did you marry and if you married in the UK which visa did she hold?
Old Jul 25th 2022, 3:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Where did you marry and if you married in the UK which visa did she hold?
Here's the previous thread on the subject.
Old Jul 25th 2022, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

we were married in London UK and she holds a c-visit marriage visa that runs out August 1st 2022
Old Jul 25th 2022, 3:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick67
we were married in London UK and she holds a c-visit marriage visa that runs out August 1st 2022
Thanks for confirming. She’ll need a Spouse visa.

Start here: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

You’ll need to pay three years IHS at £624 a year so £1872.
Old Jul 25th 2022, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Thanks for confirming. She’ll need a Spouse visa.

Start here: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

You’ll need to pay three years IHS at £624 a year so £1872.

+ the cost of the visa.

.... and there are financial requirements to meet:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...equirement.pdf
Old Oct 6th 2022, 7:07 am
Just Joined

Sorry for the delay, i am finally getting around to saying thank you for the advice given, we have been granted a 2,5 year spose visa.

If i can be of help to anyone during this process please let me know

Once again thanks you
Old Oct 6th 2022, 7:25 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick67
Sorry for the delay, i am finally getting around to saying thank you for the advice given, we have been granted a 2,5 year spose visa.

If i can be of help to anyone during this process please let me know

Once again thanks you