Some questions

Old Dec 8th 2018, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

Saraforever99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some questions

Hello there people✋
​​​​​​So,I've been away from England for around 5 and 1/2 years,and now I want to go back.i had a UK permanent resident card, unfortunately I found out yesterday that its expired 😞,anyway England's the only place I call home.I was born in Sweden(don't speak Swedish),I think I moved to Britain when I was around 3-4 years old,iam 19 now.i've been moving around 3 countients for the past 5 years or so,and I just wanna settle down and go back to my beloved country.my family I like if u ain't living with us no more then bye bye.i was planning on going back like after I get some 💰,but I hadn't considered the fact that resident cards expire,dumb me.anyway like what the hell do I do?screw my parents 4 not applying for citizenship!!!! My father lives in england,we're not exactly on speaking terms.so it says on the home office website,for your permanent residence to be reinstated(since I've been away for way than 2 years) you've gotta prove strong ties to the UK,that's the issue.the first thing I'm gonna do if I return is apply for citizenship.
can someone elaborate on what I should do in border control so I can get back my permanent residence card.
P.S, thank god God I found this site

Last edited by Saraforever99; Dec 8th 2018 at 1:18 pm. Reason: Spelling mistake LOL
Old Dec 8th 2018, 1:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some questions

Hi, welcome to BE.

I've moved your thread as the Welcome Inn is really just a place to say hello rather than ask questions, it's now in the best place for you to get some advice. BritInParis I'm sure will be able to give you some help, along with others.

What do you do for a job? If you have no way of getting your status back and no route to a family based visa, it may be that an employment based visa is the only way to go. So the more info you can give on your situation, the better, our forum pros can then try and help you work out if you have any route to a visa.

Best of luck.
Old Dec 8th 2018, 5:40 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some questions

Which passport(s) do you hold?