Some queries FLR

Old Mar 2nd 2021, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some queries FLR

Hello again forum, I have my Brp expiring in early august I will be applying for FLR pretty soon therefore I will be coming here again and again for my queries so please bear with me this time as well for now I have few queries to ask.
I was wondering if we need environmental report again for the house ? For initial visa we handed the report from estate agent. 3 people reside in the 4 bedroom house,me , husband and the Mother in law.

2) I just wanna wrap my head around the process of scanning documents. Like is there a difference between pdf and jpeg? Which one is recommended and what app or software you recommend to convert the scans into preferred format?

3) How soon can I take my English test b1? (I’m thinking of taking b1 since I can use it again for ILR

4)As I have mentioned in previous threads that house is owned by husband and mother in law with joint mortgage so do we need my MIL to sign any consent form ? Maybe include cover letter from her again like last time ?

That’s all for now
Thank you muchísimo! 🙏🏼
Old Mar 2nd 2021, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some queries FLR

1,. If same house and same occupants, no
2.Don't know
3.As soon as you like
4. Yes, send same covering letter.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
1,. If same house and same occupants, no
2.Don't know
3.As soon as you like
4. Yes, send same covering letter.
Thank You SDG for being amazing like always.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

I literally just got couple of questions cropped up in head. So my husband works for different company now since my last visa do I need to mention why he changed job? It’s been year since he works there now. Also I’m planing to submit sponsor letter which will include all the details of documents we are submitting. Since we have been burnt once we wouldn’t want them to say again that “oh we didn’t receive that”
Is that ok to include the sponsor letter this time too?
Old Mar 11th 2021, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious
I literally just got couple of questions cropped up in head. So my husband works for different company now since my last visa do I need to mention why he changed job? It’s been year since he works there now. Also I’m planing to submit sponsor letter which will include all the details of documents we are submitting. Since we have been burnt once we wouldn’t want them to say again that “oh we didn’t receive that”
Is that ok to include the sponsor letter this time too?
No, you do not need to say why he changed job
No, you don't need sponsoring letter for FLR
Old Mar 21st 2021, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

No, you do not need to say why he changed job
No, you don't need sponsoring letter for FLR
Thanks again SDG 🙂
Old Apr 5th 2021, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed that ILR fee appears to be £2,389 presumably with NHS payments on top. That seems a helluva lot. Would it not be worth paying the lower £1,033 FLR fee instead? Am doubtful that ILR actually means that there are no further payments to make in the future. Presumably the NHS fee is approx £600 per year. I cannot find this information without actually starting the application process.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 11:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Just noticed that ILR fee appears to be £2,389 presumably with NHS payments on top. That seems a helluva lot. Would it not be worth paying the lower £1,033 FLR fee instead? Am doubtful that ILR actually means that there are no further payments to make in the future. Presumably the NHS fee is approx £600 per year. I cannot find this information without actually starting the application process.
FLR will need renewing every 2.5 years though, ILR won't (see answer to your previous question - Extend Spouse visa after 5 years (NOT ILR)) so it'll cost less in the long run. And no, no NHS surcharge is due for ILR.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 11:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
You can't choose which fee to pay, if you're applying for ILR, you pay the ILR fee.
The only subsequent fee payable would be be for naturalisation, if your spouse chooses to apply for it.
You don't pay the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS, not NHS) for ILR applications.
Old Jul 22nd 2021, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hello forum , I’m going to apply for my FLR before this month ends.We have been prepping and laying our ducks in a row and I happen to notice that my husband payslips date is different from when he’s paid in bank so basically the statements shows he gets paid a day earlier and payslip dates a day late. Is that weird? We will make a cover letter explaining everything and also highlight the day in a statement when salary is paid.

Also I have seen application form where they ask if I have any reference number. Idk if I do the thing is my first visa was rejected because of sloppy job by lawyers and later we requested reconsideration with the help of MP and applied for 2nd visa as well. Reconsideration was accepted and I was asked for passport but by that time we had the approval of 2nd visa. I may have reference number?

That’s all for now I might be coming back with queries please don’t get annoyed

Thank you everyone here specially Mods for always being wonderful.
Old Jul 22nd 2021, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Difference in payslip date and bank deposit date is not an issue. Many businesses run payroll on one day and bank on another

What is the question regarding reference number concerned with? i.e IHS payment? initial visa application?
Old Jul 22nd 2021, 4:54 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t worry about the reference number.
Old Jul 22nd 2021, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Difference in payslip date and bank deposit date is not an issue. Many businesses run payroll on one day and bank on another

What is the question regarding reference number concerned with? i.e IHS payment? initial visa application?
Hello SDG
it asks “Do you have any home office reference numberes “
I dk if I should write previous GWF number.
About the payslip thing we still would include that in Cover letter and highlight the salary in the statements so it’s easy to see.
Thank you SDG

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 22nd 2021 at 5:36 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2021, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Don’t worry about the reference number.
Hiya BIP, It’s a yes or no question It says “Do you have any home office numbers “? Here I’m inserting a pic.
Thank you BIP

Old Jul 22nd 2021, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you have a previous case number/our reference number/GWF number, input that......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.