So What Do We Do If Visa Gets Denied

Old Apr 13th 2012, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

manny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nicemanny1980 is just really nice
Default Re: So What Do We Do If Visa Gets Denied

Originally Posted by michael rothwell
Thanks Many we are both here in usa so I guess don't have to write a letter as we have always lived as a couple since 04 And just want to say thank you for your help thanks
You, as a sponsor, must write a cover-letter explaining your plans for immigration and that you are the sponsor for your wife, a US citizen, who would like to join you in the UK. Also state that you are requesting a settlement visa KOL (REQ) based on your 7 years marriage. You must include this just to be absolutely sure they don't make mistakes as I have read else where they sometimes fail to provide KOL endorsement for a couple been married for 4+ years and have been living abroad.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

michael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the rough

Thanks once again manny for all your help
Old Apr 13th 2012, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend specifically stating that you are applying under rule 282(c) if you haven't passed the KOL or 282(b) if you have as well as requesting the specific endorsement. We did this on the "any other information" part of the form and again in my sponsor letter.

If you want any more details - list of documents we sent in, sample letter etc just drop me a note and I will send them on to you
Old Apr 14th 2012, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

michael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the rough

englishguygoinghome that would be nice of you but its not me who needs to take KOL as I was born there.

Its My wife Right and this will enable her to become a citizen Does she have to take right away once we are granted her Visa to Move to Uk or can she take it Later.
And anything you can send me would be great just dont know how you do that but any help is good help and Thank you