Scanning & sending documents (spouse visa)

Old Nov 27th 2019, 11:15 am
Just Joined

Brownie30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scanning & sending documents (spouse visa)

Hello ,

I had my appointment today at vfs
we are applying for spouse visa from qatar
so vfs already scanned my documents
can we send my documents through post just to be double sure that Everything is seen and nothing is missing
or is that a bad Idea ?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 27th 2019 at 11:19 am. Reason: Changed font to make it easier to read
Old Nov 27th 2019, 2:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scanning & sending documents (spouse visa)

Originally Posted by Brownie30
Hello ,

can we send my documents through post just to be double sure that Everything is seen and nothing is missing
or is that a bad Idea ?
Couple of questions - are you the British citizen or the spouse of one? And which country is the person being sponsored from?
Old Nov 27th 2019, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Couple of questions - are you the British citizen or the spouse of one? And which country is the person being sponsored from?

hey ,
I’m the spouse of a British citizen
I am Somali citizen
Old Nov 27th 2019, 4:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

hey ,
I’m the spouse of a British citizen
I am Somali citizen
OK. And your husband has an account on BE too? It's just that it's flagged up as you having two accounts, so we need to make a note so that one doesn't get banned for multiple accounts! Thx.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
OK. And your husband has an account on BE too? It's just that it's flagged up as you having two accounts, so we need to make a note so that one doesn't get banned for multiple accounts! Thx.

Oh yes he have an account here
Do u mean u should use the same accounts ?
Old Nov 27th 2019, 4:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh yes he have an account here
Do u mean u should use the same accounts ?
No, it's all good - it's actually better if you post individually. We just need to make a note so that we know you're husband and wife. Thx.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 5:11 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ,

or is that a bad Idea ?
Doing that would likely only confuse the situation. Don’t post anything unless you have been asked to do so.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 11:25 pm
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Doing that would likely only confuse the situation. Don’t post anything unless you have been asked to do so.
My lawyer uploaded or documents to the VFS but he still made me send the entire packet to the VFS in NYC.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 11:47 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LARAHTX
My lawyer uploaded or documents to the VFS but he still made me send the entire packet to the VFS in NYC.
Whether or not scanned documents also need to be posted is dependent on where you're applying from.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 11:56 pm
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Whether or not scanned documents also need to be posted is dependent on where you're applying from.

Interesting. Y'all are always so helpful. Thanks so much.

Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:26 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

That was poor advice.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:28 am
Cruising through BE

That was poor advice.
Enlighten me please
Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:35 am

Enlighten me please
The point of scanning your documents yourself is to avoid posting them for someone else to do so. You either scan or post; not both. At best it’s unnecessary cost and inconvenience on your part; at worst it can cause confusion for VFS/UKVI.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:42 am
Cruising through BE

The point of scanning your documents yourself is to avoid posting them for someone else to do so. You either scan or post; not both. At best it’s unnecessary cost and inconvenience on your part; at worst it can cause confusion for VFS/UKVI.

Fml. *enable panic mode LMAO*

that is horrible.

it’s been sent off already -_- . All I can hope for is that there is no confusion.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 1:37 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

According to the GOV.UK advice for applying from Australia, if you use the VFS centres in Adelaide or Hobart you need to post all your documents to VFS Global Sydney if you want to utilise the ADS service, and some documents if you self-upload. Probably because the centres in those two cities are only for the collection of biometric info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.