Scanned copy of Original bank statements

Old Sep 11th 2020, 10:25 am
Just Joined

couchsurfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scanned copy of Original bank statements

Hi,

I have a question about submitting bank statements.

I bank with HSBC and requested official paper copies to be sent. I received them and gave them to my wife to use for her UK Spouse visa application. She has since flown back to her country.

I realized my latest one didn't quite have my last salary payment in (paid right at end of month). I requested more updated ones which have since arrived with me but now she has gone back the only way I can get them to her is via a scan. Is this a problem? Identical statements are downloadable via internet banking as a PDF which I can send.

Just before she left we got HSBC to print out a temporary copy to show the salary being paid in, so she has that.

So my question is to show my last salary going in, my wife has either ; temporary bank statement (on headed paper, but no address), scanned copy of original/official bank statements or pdf print out of said bank statements from online (looks identical to original)

Any help would be appreciated, such a stressful process!
Old Sep 11th 2020, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Policy reader is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scanned copy of Original bank statements

Whilst not fully sure as whether is it still operative, but there used to be a stupendous amenity offered by the UKVCAS, where a UK sponsor can upload & despatch all of the supporting documents on the behalf of his/her none-eu partner. So why not you try to enquire about it, which if still exist then might be very felicitous for you.
Old Sep 14th 2020, 12:12 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scanned copy of Original bank statements

Just email her the scanned copy of the original. She'll be uploading scanned copies herself anyway.