Savings statement address

Old Jul 22nd 2017, 11:16 pm
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice
Default Savings statement address

Hi - I'm living in USA with wife , I have the savings in a UK bank account with all correspondence ( statements needed for application ) addressed to me at my mums house in UK, is this going to be ok or should I have had the statements sent to my address in Usa? I've built up the 6 months of statements almost at the U.K. Address, we will also use this address for our accommodation section. Thanks
Old Jul 29th 2017, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

omario2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Savings statement address

hello, prior to applying for settlement visa for my wife, I was working outside the UK but had been using a friend's address for my correspondence. At the time of the visa application I explained this in my cover letter and it was all fine. To be noted the accommodation address for the visa was different from that address too so there was no issue in my wife's application. Hope this helps.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 2:43 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Savings statement address

So long as it's your money, in your account, the address doesn't matter.