Return old BRP after FLR(M) granted?

Old May 19th 2021, 9:03 am
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice
Default Return old BRP after FLR(M) granted?

Hello

Am I required to send back my wife's old BRP card after we just received her new one? I understand you have to do this once you get citizenship but found no information regarding a renewal.

Thanks
Old May 19th 2021, 9:28 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Return old BRP after FLR(M) granted?

Yes, you should cut it up and return it. The instructions and address should be found in the letter that came with the new BRP.
Old May 19th 2021, 9:43 am
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Yes, you should cut it up and return it. The instructions and address should be found in the letter that came with the new BRP.
Hi BIP, I've read the letter that came with the BRP and it doesn't give any instructions to send it back, I suppose to be safe i will send it anyway and look for an address on their website - Thanks
Old May 19th 2021, 12:08 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movingtolakes
Hi BIP, I've read the letter that came with the BRP and it doesn't give any instructions to send it back, I suppose to be safe i will send it anyway and look for an address on their website - Thanks
It should’ve done. Send it back in a windowless envelope with a covering note to the address below:

BRP Returns, P.O. Box 195, Bristol, BS20 1BT