Return envelope for documents from Sheffield

Old Sep 4th 2018, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

fijinz77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Return envelope for documents from Sheffield

Hey, I did get my passport with my approved visa.

I’m in the UK now. Applied for some jobs, waiting for my interview to get my National Insurance Number.
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

Shila02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by em28
That's true. But the Auspost courier service doesn't deliver to PO boxes and I would have to use Express - which their website states will deliver to PO Boxes for documents (500g or less), but not for parcels (over 500g) and there's no way that the application pack will weigh less than 500g. The staff at the post office did say that they would deliver to a PO Box even if it weighed more than 500g... but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.

We do have some friends in the UK and I will courier the application pack to him for him to then send it on through Royal Mail. Quite a tedious process! Oh well..
Hi em28,
We have a similar problem to yours.So did it work you sending the documents to your friend in UK and he then sending to Sheffield office as it says documents can be sent by either by the sponsor or the applicant. Your response will be much appreciated as we are running out of time to send the documents.

Thank you.
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shila02
Hi em28,
We have a similar problem to yours.So did it work you sending the documents to your friend in UK and he then sending to Sheffield office as it says documents can be sent by either by the sponsor or the applicant. Your response will be much appreciated as we are running out of time to send the documents.

Thank you.
Hi,
That's what we did in the end. Sent it by UPS to a friend in the UK, who then sent it to Sheffield by Royal Mail Special Delivery. He did put my partners permanent UK address in the "from" field.. Had no issues with getting the documents to UKVI.

Hope this helps! Good luck
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

Shila02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by em28
Hi,
That's what we did in the end. Sent it by UPS to a friend in the UK, who then sent it to Sheffield by Royal Mail Special Delivery. He did put my partners permanent UK address in the "from" field.. Had no issues with getting the documents to UKVI.

Hope this helps! Good luck
Thank you very much for your swift response.much appreciated.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shila02
Thank you very much for your swift response.much appreciated.