Response my MP received from the UK Visas & Immigration

Old May 20th 2014, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold
Default Response my MP received from the UK Visas & Immigration

I wrote to my MP complaining about the new UK spouse visa rules, he wrote to the UK Visas & Immigration and this is the response my MP received.
I uploaded the scans, I hope it is ok to share the links here, if I am not allowed please delete this post and sorry.
Page1 : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hi5...8#.U3t5nihFi0w

Page 2: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s8k...8#.U3t50ChFi0w

The best part is the signature.

Thanks
Vivien

Last edited by Foffion; May 20th 2014 at 3:57 pm.
Old May 20th 2014, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Response my MP received from the UK Visas & Immigration

I uploaded the new links.

Last edited by Foffion; May 20th 2014 at 3:55 pm.
Old May 20th 2014, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Hit edit and you may still be able to delete it as it is within the edit time window... at the very least you ought to be able to remove the attachments so you can edit your personal details.

If all that fails - just pm a mod or Sue and I'm sure they will help you out
Old May 20th 2014, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting but nothing really new or encouraging! Good to see that they now accept electronic bank statements but do they still insist they are stamped by the bank as that has been an issue with several applicants who cannot get their bank to stamp the printed statements or write a letter.