relationship proof living together

Old Jan 3rd 2019, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

djamila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default relationship proof living together

hello

we're starting preparing our file. my husband and i live tgether outside the uk (i am british). we will be applying through savings and using a teporrary airbnb 2 months rent as proof of accomodation.

now regarding proof of relationship...we have no utility bills as the house we live in belongs to my in laws.
however we have plenty of pictures, hotel bills....and 3 kids !!
is it necessary to add chat/emails messages history?
we've been together for 15 years that's thousands of messages and back in 2003 we didnt even have facebook and so on....
and our messages are either funny memes and videos or grocery lists..

should we just add a few messages without translation?

thanks!
Old Jan 3rd 2019, 12:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: relationship proof living together

Originally Posted by djamila
hello

we're starting preparing our file. my husband and i live tgether outside the uk (i am british). we will be applying through savings and using a teporrary airbnb 2 months rent as proof of accomodation.

now regarding proof of relationship...we have no utility bills as the house we live in belongs to my in laws.
however we have plenty of pictures, hotel bills....and 3 kids !!
is it necessary to add chat/emails messages history?
we've been together for 15 years that's thousands of messages and back in 2003 we didnt even have facebook and so on....
and our messages are either funny memes and videos or grocery lists..

should we just add a few messages without translation?

thanks!
If you're married and been living together for 15 years, plus have 3 kids, there's no need to include email/chat messages. A few pieces of correspondence such as bank statements, tax documents etc that show you've been living at the same address would be good to include. If your marriage certificate isn't in English or Welsh then you'll need to have it translated.
Old Jan 3rd 2019, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

djamila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: relationship proof living together

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
If you're married and been living together for 15 years, plus have 3 kids, there's no need to include email/chat messages. A few pieces of correspondence such as bank statements, tax documents etc that show you've been living at the same address would be good to include. If your marriage certificate isn't in English or Welsh then you'll need to have it translated.
yes we have translated marriage certificates. in algeria we have what is called a family book with couple+each child, and also a paper called family certifi, which also shows the couple and the kids, and third we have also residency certificates showing same address and mine when i started living with my husband showing change of address from my family to his family.

administration is heavy here but at least we have papers for the spouse visa!!

we will add travel and daily photos.