Registration and passport application at the same time.

Old May 20th 2018, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Learner101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Registration and passport application at the same time.

Hi,
Is it possible to register my children MN1 3 (2) and apply for their passport simultaneously??
2.Kindly note we are all outside the UK. I have however obtained the services of a immigration lawyer to file in the application on our behalf.
3.Would we use the oversea passport application form???
4. If no to the 1st question once they are registered can they enter the UK on a visitors visa and apply for a British Passport thereafter.
Thanks

Last edited by Learner101; May 20th 2018 at 8:59 pm. Reason: Mistake
Old May 20th 2018, 9:04 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registration and passport application at the same time.

Originally Posted by Learner101
Hi,
Is it possible to register my children MN1 3 (2) and apply for their passport simultaneously??
2.Kindly note we are all outside the UK. I have however obtained the services of a immigration lawyer to file in the application on our behalf.
3.Would we use the oversea passport application form???
4. If no to the 1st question once they are registered can they enter the UK on a visitors visa and apply for a British Passport thereafter.
Thanks
I don't know the answer, but if you're paying an immigration lawyer shouldn't they be advising you?
Old May 20th 2018, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Learner101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lawyer has advised but looking for 2nd and more opinions. As I have learnt from many post on this platform research is key.
Thanks

Last edited by Learner101; May 20th 2018 at 10:04 pm. Reason: Error
Old May 20th 2018, 10:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

1) No
2) Not sure what you are paying for if they haven’t advised you this is not possible.
3) https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports
4) No
Old May 21st 2018, 12:55 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Learner101
Lawyer has advised but looking for 2nd and more opinions. As I have learnt from many post on this platform research is key.
Thanks
Surely the whole point of paying someone to do it is so you don't have to look for a second opinion. Otherwise whats the point? You might as well just flush the money down the toilet and research it all yourself, same thing.