RE: items of correspondence

Old Sep 3rd 2018, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

West_Midlands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: items of correspondence

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question please regarding the following:

Six items of correspondence addressed to you and your partner at the same address as
evidence that you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or
from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years.
The above does not clarify or mention how many items of correspondence we should provide if we have lived at multiple addresses during this period. For example, in our case we've actually lived in 4 different rental properties since we moved to the UK on VAF4A. In this case, how many joint or individually addressed items should we provide for each property?

Thank you.
Old Sep 3rd 2018, 4:21 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: items of correspondence

It doesn't matter providing they are addressed to you jointly.