Re house size for spouse visa

Old Sep 18th 2021, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Mojopin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re house size for spouse visa

Originally Posted by Policy reader
Many thanks for outpouring corrections but whatever I had cautioned above was purely with good faith with no modicum of any intention of worrying anyone. However, if it does to others to whom it doesn't relate to then obviously it is bit red herrings here. Worth exposing despite irrelevant here that I myself a moderator on another behemoth forum though it isn't immigration related, and am fully aware how such forums run. On an additional note, based on my 3+ decades of empirical research, on a lot of occasions the ops couldn't be able to ask its query accurately or feel uneasiness in giving full information in public forums, therefore, enlightening over both scenarios shouldn't be seen as being inappropriate. Also, I had also asked few opinions about immigration related matters here which were responded very swiftly and logically, thanks for that.

I am off now and wouldn't respond anymore on this topic. Have a great weekend.
Im thankful for your advice as well as the other advice given.
When i say around 4m2 meters it just means
4.2 meters minus or plus the odd inch.
Truthfully your first reply did come as a criticism of uk housing and some of the comments seems
not relevant but i am thankyou you shared your opinion.
You gave what you believed was the correct advice
anyway thankyou to everyone for the advice.