R.O.A and Returning Resident questions!

Old Aug 24th 2018, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

211071Rd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.O.A and Returning Resident questions!

Originally Posted by 211071Rd
I got a reply from BRITISH EMBASSY here in new york that the application i.e vignette transfer is incorrect I should fill out an returning resident application and send it back to them .
well as I am living in the UK and I sent all evidence to prove that I am I should think there should be any issues getting it back in a few days so I can go to work.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

211071Rd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 211071Rd
well as I am living in the UK and I sent all evidence to prove that I am I should think there should be any issues getting it back in a few days so I can go to work.
I have done some read up on the returning resident rule even though my document lost and am seeking to go back technically I am classified as a returning resident who left the UK less than two years , yes am away from UK now 15days but am still clarified as a person left less than two years. I think the vignette transfer is for persons with limited leave or maybe other category well am no immigration that's just my take on what I read.
Old Aug 24th 2018, 8:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

And you lost a passport with an ILR stamp/vignette rather than a BRP?