Question about FLR(M) - UK spouse visa

Old Feb 8th 2012, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Aperture is on a distinguished road
Default Question about FLR(M) - UK spouse visa

Hello everyone!

I am Canadian, my fiance is British, and we are currently living in Canada. We are moving to the UK at the end of this month. I just received my fiance[e] visa, so we're good to go!

As I want to get my spouse visa ASAP after getting married (so I can start working), I've starting filling out the FLR(M) form. It was surprisingly, unnervingly simple--I finished it in about 20 minutes. That doesn't seem right...

The guidance document notes that I should include all supporting documents with my application, but doesn't tell me what the supporting documents are. Can anyone point me to the list of required supporting to documents? (I'd like to start gathering them now before I pack my life into boxes and ship them at the mercy of the postal service.)

Thank you!
Old Feb 8th 2012, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Aperture is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Question about FLR(M) - UK spouse visa

Oops! Ignore this. I just saw the BOLD thread at the top of the page called "UK Spouse Visa Information - evidence required etc".

For anyone who reads this thread looking for the answer, here is the relevant link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...-cp/documents/