Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Question about confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months

Question about confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months

Old Oct 14th 2019, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Mfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months

Why application form asking this question As I'm applying
by cash saving route
Does(my partner my sponser) have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return?
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 mon

Originally Posted by Mfamily
Why application form asking this question As I'm applying
by cash saving route
Does(my partner my sponser) have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return?
..... because you have not completed the form correctly?

What category have you chosen with regard how you are fulfilling the financial requirements?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Question about confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 mon

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
..... because you have not completed the form correctly?

What category have you chosen with regard how you are fulfilling the financial requirements?
I choosed cash saving
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

I choosed cash saving

If so, and everything else is correct then answer NO to the question regarding the job and see what happens next ......
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

First the application form asks

You must be able to show that the financial requirement for this route is met.
Your annual financial requirement is :
£ 18,600.00 How is this calculated?Will you be able to prove that the financial requirement is met?
I ticked on yes and then

There are 5 option in the application form

question:Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?
1:sponser employment
2: ..... Self employerem
3: non employment income
4: pension
5: cash savings
i ticked on cash savings am i doing write?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

First the application form asks

You must be able to show that the financial requirement for this route is met.
Your annual financial requirement is :
£ 18,600.00 How is this calculated?Will you be able to prove that the financial requirement is met?
I ticked on yes and then

There are 5 option in the application form

question:Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?
1:sponser employment
2: ..... Self employerem
3: non employment income
4: pension
5: cash savings
i ticked on cash savings am i doing write?

Hold on .... if you are applying using cash savings only then your financial requirement is NOT 18,600GBP, but 62,500GBP. So that first question does not apply to your situation.
Is there not an earlier question in which you confirm you are using cash savings only.......
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Hold on .... if you are applying using cash savings only then your financial requirement is NOT 18,600GBP, but 62,500GBP. So that first question does not apply to your situation.
Is there not an earlier question in which you confirm you are using cash savings only.......
No there is not another option As I'm using govt.uk website for application after first question there is yes or not if i tick on yes then the other 5 options come
There is no category A or category B or category D likelon appendix 2 form

Last edited by Mfamily; Oct 15th 2019 at 7:37 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Finance

Does Mfamily currently receive any of these benefits?
No, my partner does not receive any of these benefits
Is Mfamily currently sponsoring any additional children?
No
The Financial Requirement threshold which has been calculated£ 18,600.00
Will you be able to prove that the financial requirement is met?
Yes
Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?
Cash savings

Savings

Finance

Add cash savings in the name of and solely in the control of:

Last edited by Mfamily; Oct 15th 2019 at 6:01 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Finance

Does Mfamily currently receive any of these benefits?
No, my partner does not receive any of these benefits
Is Mfamily currently sponsoring any additional children?
No
The Financial Requirement threshold which has been calculated£ 18,600.00
Will you be able to prove that the financial requirement is met?
Yes
Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?
Cash savings

Savings

Finance

Add cash savings in the name of and solely in the control of:
These are the questions
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How has the electronic form calculated the figure of 18,600 GBP - this is incorrect if you are using savings only?

Cannot help much further - hopefully someone who has actually completed the form can assist.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

How has the electronic form calculated the figure of 18,600 GBP - this is incorrect if you are using savings only?

Cannot help much further - hopefully someone who has actually completed the form can assist.
Yes I'm​ using cash savings only there is no other option coming in the form and this is last question about financial step no other question they ask about job only here they are asking about job i send you all question then you can tell

Question : use cash savings in the name of and solely in the control of
answer: sponser
question:What is the source of the cash savings?
Answer: savings over time gifts etc
Question:When was this account opened?
question:What amount of savings are held in this account in GBP?
question:What name(s) is the account held under
Question: about bank name and address
​​​​​​Qu
  • A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings
I will provide the following evidence of this account:
  • Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application
and then i put our joint account detail like above and then in the end ask about this emolliente detail like below

Employment details

Does ............... have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I'm​ using cash savings only there is no other option coming in the form and this is last question about financial step no other question they ask about job only here they are asking about job i send you all question then you can tell

Question : use cash savings in the name of and solely in the control of
answer: sponser
question:What is the source of the cash savings?
Answer: savings over time gifts etc
Question:When was this account opened?
question:What amount of savings are held in this account in GBP?
question:What name(s) is the account held under
Question: about bank name and address
​​​​​​Qu
  • A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings
I will provide the following evidence of this account:
  • Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application
and then i put our joint account detail like above and then in the end ask about this emolliente detail like below

Employment details

Does ............... have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return
Input NO......
Old Oct 15th 2019, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Input NO......
Is it correct for cash saving route?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is it correct for cash saving route?

If you are applying using cash savings only then employment details are not required...... and should not be included in order not to confuse.....
Old Oct 15th 2019, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

If you are applying using cash savings only then employment details are not required...... and should not be included in order not to confuse.....
Should i fill appendix 2 form aswel? I think there i can choose category D cash savings as this option is not coming here on the application form

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.