Q about passport application printout

Old Jun 24th 2014, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

johno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant future
Default Q about passport application printout

I think i have messed up at the first point. I am here in China and took the passport application PDF to the local printers to get printed out. I didnt bother looking at it first. The guy printed it out but it was only later i realized he printed them in plain black and white and not in color (thy have a yellow background). Unfortunately i had already traveled 40 miles to have the countersign sign them yesterday and when i returned i wanted to print off a page to re-do as had made a mistake then noticed the yellow.

Will they accept the application papers in black and white? I had my appointment for my daughters application today but i have had to cancel it so have bought some time till next week.

Thanks
Old Jun 24th 2014, 2:40 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q about passport application printout

lol, i saw ya email!

Will reply later!

---
Anyway it doesn't matter if its colour or black and white (mine was printed off in black and white) and they took payment and passport should be on the way.... (got the supporting documents yesterday) Woo hoo!

Also why the hell you traveling 40 miles to get a counter sign? (get some Chinese dude to do it) - its what i did and it passed.

Last edited by Vexcore; Jun 24th 2014 at 2:42 am.
Old Jun 24th 2014, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

johno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vexcore
lol, i saw ya email!

Will reply later!

---
Anyway it doesn't matter if its colour or black and white (mine was printed off in black and white) and they took payment and passport should be on the way.... (got the supporting documents yesterday) Woo hoo!

Also why the hell you traveling 40 miles to get a counter sign? (get some Chinese dude to do it) - its what i did and it passed.
ok cool.

So yours was black and white too? Thats a relief. Yea had to travel far to to get the counter sign. Did not want to delay things further by having a local do it. Thought it better have a family friend who is working here sign it. Although 2 hours each way on the local bus with the kid wasnt my idea of fun lol.
nice one you got your docs back already. Then your passport should be here any moment now. Lucky git lol
Old Jun 24th 2014, 3:56 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johno5175
ok cool.

So yours was black and white too? Thats a relief. Yea had to travel far to to get the counter sign. Did not want to delay things further by having a local do it. Thought it better have a family friend who is working here sign it. Although 2 hours each way on the local bus with the kid wasnt my idea of fun lol.
nice one you got your docs back already. Then your passport should be here any moment now. Lucky git lol
lol, not lucky yet... im fking sweating here and panic! i won't celebrate yet and get out the beers and wines etc until that 'Little red/ruby book' is in my hands.

Get your daughter her passport soon fella!

- Good Luck!