Property inspection report

Old Mar 24th 2019, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

dav123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property inspection report

Hi,

Just a quick question about getting a property inspection report. Before spending money on one, I just wanted to be sure who is actually qualified to do one of these reports? I've read some people suggesting estate agents, others solicitors, or local councils. I can't find any information as to what is actually required by the Home Office.

Thanks for any help!
Old Mar 24th 2019, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Bingbing25 will become famous soon enoughBingbing25 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Property inspection report

The inspection report is not on the list of required documents, but you can include one to show that the house is not overcrowded. One from an estate agent is apparently fine.
Old Mar 25th 2019, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Bahrainkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Property inspection report

Originally Posted by dav123
Hi,

Just a quick question about getting a property inspection report. Before spending money on one, I just wanted to be sure who is actually qualified to do one of these reports? I've read some people suggesting estate agents, others solicitors, or local councils. I can't find any information as to what is actually required by the Home Office.

Thanks for any help!
Its usually issued by the estate/property agents
they will visit your property for inspection then they will provide you with the property inspection report which contains much details about the property and also they mention that the property will not be overcrowded if the applicant(name) takes occupation in this property.