Proof of relationship - What should I include?

Old Sep 13th 2018, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Lets_Play is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of relationship - What should I include?

My husband and I have been together 6 years. We got married in July, and we've recently began working on our visa. I was hoping to get some advice regarding proof of relationship.

We spent about 5 - 6 months out of the year together. I would travel to England three times a year for a little over a month each trip. My husband would travel to America once or twice a year for about 3 weeks each trip.
The months we were apart we used whats app and skype to communicate. Unfortunately, a lot of the call logs and chats from 2013 - 2014 are gone.

Since we've been together for 6 years, we have thousands of messages and calls. How much information should I include? I was thinking, a couple of screenshots from whats app and skype for each month that we were apart.

For the months we were together, I plan to include pictures and possibly the receipts from hotels and vacations we took.
For proof of flights do I include flight bookings for every trip, or do I include the boarding passes?

Should I also include birthday, engagement, and Christmas cards from my husband and his family? If so, do I send the original cards or do I scan them and print them out as a picture?

Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Lets_Play is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proof of relationship - What should I include?

Also, should I include copies of the stamps in my passport or will submitting my old passport be sufficient?