Proof of relationship evidence

Old May 30th 2018, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of relationship evidence

I've read on online guides that you should submit evidence of communication with you and your partner. I live and work with my husband so we don't email or message each other as we are never really apart. I'm not sure that me sending the occasional funny dog video would be what the immigration officer wants to see! lol. We have had 2 weddings, in the US and UK so have plenty of photos, our invitation, bookings from the wedding e.g photographer, wedding cards etc. We also have both our names on the rental contract and car insurance. We do have evidence of our communication from before we lived together but that is over 3 years ago now. Unfortunately I'm not on the bills as the electric and water company weren't keen to put it in my name when we signed up as I didn't have credit in the US. What other evidence do people supply when you live together? Somehow this seemed easier to evidence when we lived in separate countries!
Old May 30th 2018, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of relationship evidence

You don't need to prove communication if you are married and living with husband. You need to prove that you do actually live together, have joint responsibilities etc.

If you have lived together for three years, what about tenancy agreements/mortgage payments/insurance policies, credit card bills. It can be joint correspondence or individual pieces of correspondence (as long as all going to same address )