Proof of relationship

Old Mar 12th 2018, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Yildiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Proof of relationship

Just a question or inquiry

Why a lot of people get refused even thou they submit everything regarding their relationship

I've seen many cases where they provide every little details and the decision is that their relationship/marriage is not genuine?

I really wanna know how to make them see that the marriage is real

Any opinion would be appreciated
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:43 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of relationship

Worry about your own case/ application, not everyone else's.

You need to document that you have a bona-fide relationship, that it isn't merely a marriage of convenience.

If your relationship is genuine that that isn't actually very hard - my wife got a visa to live in the UK less than a month after we married, despite us never having lived on the same continent prior to getting married, much less under the same roof.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:47 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because their marriage is not genuine.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:48 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with a genuine marriage wouldn't be worrying about this.

People do get married just for convenience to be able to move countries.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

I totally agree with all of you
But you know that the process is stressful already
And I saw many cases with genuine marriage and they got refused they applied again and got the visa
I meant what mistakes to avoid while applying

Thanks everyone
Old Mar 12th 2018, 11:07 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yildiz
I totally agree with all of you
But you know that the process is stressful already
And I saw many cases with genuine marriage and they got refused they applied again and got the visa
I meant what mistakes to avoid while applying

Thanks everyone
Be truthful and ensure that you double check the application. Make sure you meet all the criteria.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Be truthful and ensure that you double check the application. Make sure you meet all the criteria.
Yes being honest is the key
Triple check won't hurt
Thank you