Problems with Priority service at VFS Global

Old Apr 1st 2019, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

mark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Problems with Priority service at VFS Global

Hello,

I applied and successfully paid for the Priority Service through VFS Global after going to 'Register at Commercial Partner' on the Visa4UK website. The system said the payment had been denied but my bank has said that they have cleared the funds. Now when I log in to my VFS Global account there is nothing there. It is completely empty. Even under the 'My Applications' section, and it also won't recognise my GWF reference from the FCO website. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I emailed the VFS Global technical help email address this morning but didn't receive a reply all day.

My wife has her biometrics appointment booked for this Wednesday and we are seriously panicking about this. Where has our £600 gone?

Thanks
Old Apr 1st 2019, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

chasingsun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Problems with Priority service at VFS Global

We have same, we cant log into vfs global its says data incomplete with our number, we cant even pay priority and out appointments tomorrow . All fees paid for visa and health charge ... if you find a way let us know. I've been trying all day
Old Apr 1st 2019, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

mark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of light

Well at least it's not just us having problems. Even my emails are not going through now:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.
What a mess this is.
Old Apr 1st 2019, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

chasingsun is an unknown quantity at this point

I've given up, hopefully we can pay for priority tomorrow