Priority visa taking too long

Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:25 am
Just Joined

Farahasmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Priority visa taking too long

Hello everyone
I applied on the 19th of July for settlement PRIORITY visa and it has just been escalated last week, I don't know how can I track and see if they are actually going through it or not yet! I miss my other half so much and we have some plans ahead that are all on hold! Can we contact them in Sheffield?!
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priority visa taking too long

Originally Posted by Farahasmar
Hello everyone
I applied on the 19th of July for settlement PRIORITY visa and it has just been escalated last week, I don't know how can I track and see if they are actually going through it or not yet! I miss my other half so much and we have some plans ahead that are all on hold! Can we contact them in Sheffield?!
You can try and get the other half to contact their local MP to see if he/she can find out anything, more than likely you'll just have to wait till you hear back from them - there are people that have made priority applications in January and are still waiting to hear back.