Prepaid return shipping label question

Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default Prepaid return shipping label question

Guys, just about to send off spousal visa application - I had thought I only needed to include a prepaid return label and packaging if I wanted my documents back (which I don't). But on the application it says I must include one. Is this for the passport/visa itself? It occurs to me that I need to pay for the visa to come back, and they won't do that.

Am I right?
Old Sep 15th 2017, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Prepaid return shipping label question

Originally Posted by ukmancoll View Post
Guys, just about to send off spousal visa application - I had thought I only needed to include a prepaid return label and packaging if I wanted my documents back (which I don't). But on the application it says I must include one. Is this for the passport/visa itself? It occurs to me that I need to pay for the visa to come back, and they won't do that.

Am I right?
Sorry guys, scrap this question. There is a link on a piece of paper we got at biometrics that tells you to pay for the courier/label service. This is also where you can choose priority service.