Pls help me with Family Visit Visa UK

Old Feb 25th 2017, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

LilyMay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pls help me with Family Visit Visa UK

Hello everyone,

I'm preparing for my Family visit visa as I will apply it as soon as I get my son's British passport (will apply spouse visa later after fulfilling financial requirements). I will apply it from Burma (Myanmar).

My question is "can my husband (living in England) send the supporting documents for my application, for example - bank statements, to visa section of the office in the U.K.?". I saw some applicants on this forum mentioned about that, their partners who living in the U.K. sent the supporting documents to the office behalf of them. I might read it wrong. I'm wondering about that because it would be a lot easier and time and money saving for us if my husband can send them directly to the office, not through me. But I will still be submitting printed-out application form and the other documents from my side at biometric appointment in visa application centre.

Very grateful to everyone in advance! Really looking forward to hear some advices from all of you.

Kind regards,
May