Please Help, need advice.

Old Oct 2nd 2017, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Atmostis is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Please Help, need advice.

Hi, wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am a 22 year old born and bred in Britain but my Fiance lives in the USA..

We want to get married here in the UK but we don't know where to start concerning Visa's.

Both have jobs but i'm scared we don't meet the finance side plus I still live with my parents.

What Visa do we apply for?

Thank you
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:03 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Help, need advice.

Originally Posted by Atmostis
Hi, wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am a 22 year old born and bred in Britain but my Fiance lives in the USA..

We want to get married here in the UK but we don't know where to start concerning Visa's.

Both have jobs but i'm scared we don't meet the finance side plus I still live with my parents.

What Visa do we apply for?

Thank you
Well that depends on a couple of things.

Where do you plan to live after you get married? UK or USA?

If UK do you have a job earning at least £18600 a year or £62500 savings?
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

We want to live in the Uk together....

And no, we don't earn or have enough savings or income

is there any other way?
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Neither have any job or neither of you have a job that earns enough to meet the financial requirements?
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

I only work part-time on minimum wage but my fiance earns $12k a year though...

Can you combine wages for the application?
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I only work part-time on minimum wage but my fiance earns $12k a year though...

Can you combine wages for the application?
Not for the initial application. Does your fiancé have any recent British, Irish or other European ancestry, parents, grandparents or great-greatparents?
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

He has Italian relatives who live in Sicily...
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 7:45 pm

He has Italian relatives who live in Sicily...
That's good. Ask him if he has an Italian-born grandparent or great-grandparent.
Old Oct 7th 2017, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Ratava is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Evening.
I have a challenge with regards to passport application. I hope that you will be able to guide me in the right direction to resolve it.
Old Oct 8th 2017, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ratava
Good Evening.
I have a challenge with regards to passport application. I hope that you will be able to guide me in the right direction to resolve it.
What is your problem? without details, no one will be able to help!
Old Oct 8th 2017, 6:21 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quiltman
What is your problem? without details, no one will be able to help!
Going by the OP's other posts, he/she is trying to get private advice from BiP. He/she has already been told that they need to post their questions in the open forum - I think they also need to be told that if BiP did private work, it wouldn't be for free!