Pictures & Declaration Form Query

Old Mar 6th 2018, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

wak9001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pictures & Declaration Form Query

Hi guys,

I just wanted to check something real quick. I am soon to apply for my spouse visa in the next week or so and I have my original wedding pics (6x4). I have read that UKVI now like to have everything on A4 sized paper so I was going to use double sided cello-tape and stick them down, isit worth me doing this or shall I just send them as they are ??

My wife has done her IELTS A1 test, TB test, translated marriage certificate and done everything else which needs to be done. I understand she needs to sign the declaration form when I do the application, can this be scanned when she goes to Biometrics appointment and sent directly to UKVI or will she need to this back to me, so I can send with her application ?

I am doing priority service and understand I only have 10 days to get documents to them and was hoping for her to send all her documents to me before the biometrics appointment, however if I need the declaration form, then it maybe worth waiting and she can send this all together.

Many thanks for your help in advance
Old Mar 7th 2018, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Biglittleben is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pictures & Declaration Form Query

Originally Posted by wak9001

I am doing priority service and understand I only have 10 days to get documents to them
I thought you had 20 days to send the documents? is it 20 for normal service and 10 days for priority?

Also I think it would be better to scan the photos then print out on A4 paper. seems less messy than having loose small photos in your application pack.
Old Mar 7th 2018, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

wak9001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pictures & Declaration Form Query

Originally Posted by Biglittleben
I thought you had 20 days to send the documents? is it 20 for normal service and 10 days for priority?

Also I think it would be better to scan the photos then print out on A4 paper. seems less messy than having loose small photos in your application pack.
Yeah it's 10 days for priority service, so it's going to be tight if I need to wait for her to send docs after biometrics.

Can anyone confirm if I need to wait for signed declaration form to be sent back to me or can they scan this in when she goes to hand in her passport ??