pending flr-m extension

Old Jun 12th 2020, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Roseburn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pending flr-m extension

Applied spouse flr m extension and attended biometric on second week of february as the visa expired on second week of feb, now the received the visa status as 'the application is not yet completed'

used salary and dividends to meet the financial requirements from the limited company,as my company finacial year is februrary end so provided previous fulll year 2018/2019 accounts and company CT 600, also provided salary/dividends for ongoing year proof for 2019/2020 at the time of application.

now the decision is delayed, below are the queries

a, should i be prepared to submit 2019/2020 accounts/company CT600 as the financial year is passed after the submission or shall i wait for any update from ukvi?

b, as the company generates income working as a contractor primarily outside IR35, due to the reforms and market situation,it is difficult to get outside ir35 contracts and the company could not generate income from march until now. If the visa decision is delayed further (not sure how long), and considering the difficulty to generate income, shall i start look for any temp paye/permanent job. will this hamper the visa decision
Old Jun 12th 2020, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pending flr-m extension

As your application is still pending, and not withstanding the virus situation, yes, you should be prepared to submit 2019/2020 accounts. (presumably you already have these since your financial year ended in February)

Looking for additional work now is irrelevant to the application.
Old Jun 12th 2020, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

Roseburn is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks SanDiegogirl do you mean to say, just submit those documents irrespective whether they ask for it or not.
Old Jun 13th 2020, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roseburn
thanks SanDiegogirl do you mean to say, just submit those documents irrespective whether they ask for it or not.
You submit documents as and when they ask for them.....not before.