Passport for crotch fruit

Old Feb 13th 2019, 7:32 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passport for crotch fruit

My crotch goblin turns 18 in March. I was going to get him a British passport for his birthday but apparently he might not be eligible because his mother is a yank, and we weren't married when she baby-jacked me.
Is there anything I can do to make him eligible?
Old Feb 13th 2019, 9:27 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Passport for crotch fruit

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
My crotch goblin turns 18 in March. I was going to get him a British passport for his birthday but apparently he might not be eligible because his mother is a yank, and we weren't married when she baby-jacked me.
This is a question for BritInParis.

I shall move this to the MBTTUK forum.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:05 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Passport for crotch fruit

I know you are going to think I’m a prude.....but I think that your reference to crotch fruit/goblin and ‘baby jacked’ is revolting
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:23 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum

I know you are going to think I’m a prude.....but I think that your reference to crotch fruit/goblin and ‘baby jacked’ is revolting
“Revolting” is one of his two BE modes.
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

No worries, Englishmum. You're probably a LifeScript-er, and that's fine. Takes all sorts to make the world go round.

And it was a baby/sperm jacking. She lied about birth control. She wanted a baby and to get married as our brief thing was ending.

Last edited by Octang Frye; Feb 13th 2019 at 10:27 pm.
Peace onion

What's the other one, Robin?
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:28 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the other one, Robin?
The one where you are all cute and non-threatening.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:29 pm
`

No worries, Englishmum. You're probably a LifeScript-er, and that's fine. Takes all sorts to make the world go round.
It does but I have no idea myself what you mean by LifeScript-er. Weird word.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:35 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by BEVS
It does but I have no idea myself what you mean by LifeScript-er. Weird word.
One who follows the LifeScript (TM) because "it's just what people do".
School. College/University. Get married. Buy house. Have a few kids (Bratleigh, Skylar, Aiden, Braiden, Jayden, Maddysin etc).

It's a term used in the nascent child-free community. People who choose not to have chilruns.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:38 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Passport for crotch fruit

And it was a baby/sperm jacking. She lied about birth control. She wanted a baby and to get married as our brief thing was ending.
What on Earth is a ‘LifeScript-er’?

As for your comment about “it was a baby/sperm jacking. She lied about birth control,,,,”. Well, well, well. It takes two to tango. If you really didn’t want a baby then birth control should have been *YOUR* responsibility. I hope you’re paying for the child’s maintenance. Poor kid.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:39 pm
`

Oddness with some of the words today.

I've no children but more to do with what life threw than by design.

Anyway. Hopefully BritInParis or one of the other sages will be along shortly.

edit: ----

OKays. Let's head this off before this gets scratchy around the edges.

1 - Birth control is a dual responsibility
2 - Birth control is also a matter of trust & works both ways.

3 - This is in the Immy section so let's not go further off topic

4 - Octang is asking in his own way about a possible UK passport for his offspring . His wording may be odd but we can live with that.

5 - Finally. Octang is obviously engaged with this child. He/she is in his life. His financial arrangements are his own.

6 - There is no 6.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:41 pm

One who follows the LifeScript (TM) because "it's just what people do".
School. College/University. Get married. Buy house. Have a few kids (Bratleigh, Skylar, Aiden, Braiden, Jayden, Maddysin etc).

It's a term used in the nascent child-free community. People who choose not to have chilruns.
I’m absolutely not a ‘LifeScripter’..... My daughter was a flower girl at our wedding lol! I bought my own house on my own in England when I was 22.....
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:44 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Englishmum

What on Earth is a ‘LifeScript-er’?

As for your comment about “it was a baby/sperm jacking. She lied about birth control,,,,”. Well, well, well. It takes two to tango. If you really didn’t want a baby then birth control should have been *YOUR* responsibility. I hope you’re paying for the child’s maintenance. Poor kid.
Of course. Although it's more alimony (sends her and husband to Hawaii, they have a maid etc). Never went to court. No legal agreement between us. I paid her (quite a lot more) than is required because a) I'm a soft-touch b) I do the "right" thing. My wife can't stand her.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:46 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oddness with some of the words today.

I've no children but more to do with what life threw than by design.

Anyway. Hopefully BritInParis or one of the other sages will be along shortly.

edit: ----

OKays. Let's head this off before this gets scratchy around the edges.

1 - Birth control is a dual responsibility
2 - Birth control is also a matter of trust & works both ways.

3 - This is in the Immy section so let's not go further off topic

4 - Octang is asking in his own way about a possible UK passport for his offspring . His wording may be odd but we can live with that.

5 - Finally. Octang is obviously engaged with this child. He/she is in his life. His financial arrangements are his own.

6 - There is no 6.
Perfect, thanks for that. Oh, I don't mind. Everybody judges everyone else secretly. Yeah, I love the kid.
I did all the driving - picking him up, dropping him off. In seventeen years, his mother dropped him at my place three times.
I took him skiing (he's been doing that since he was three), I've taken him to the UK, Disney, coached his soccer team (I can't play soccer), went to every single American football practice (two hours a night, three days a week) and his mother, who lives literally lives across the street from the practice ground, never went once. Cycling, museums, camping, softball, NFL games. On measure, I'd say I've been a fairly responsible father.

Anyway, want to get him a passport so he's got more options and can travel more easily.

Last edited by Octang Frye; Feb 13th 2019 at 10:52 pm.
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:46 pm
`

Question:

Are you named on your son's birth cert?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.