Online application for Indefinite Leave to Remain

Old Feb 6th 2021, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online application for Indefinite Leave to Remain

I'm sure that this is an easy question but I prefer to check first !

My wife's ILR application can be submitted from early April onwards but I'd like to get things started and I wondered if it is possible to set up her online account and begin to input the information, not least to get a feeling for the form. Obviously we won't submit until the right time, but does the system let us start already? I don't want to try before checking here, in case it messes things up !

Thanks for your help on this.
Old Feb 6th 2021, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online application for Indefinite Leave to Remain

I think I read somewhere that you can set up/input/save and go back to it up to 70 days prior to submitting the application.
Old Feb 10th 2021, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl View Post
I think I read somewhere that you can set up/input/save and go back to it up to 70 days prior to submitting the application.
Thanks, and sorry to reply a bit late. That is useful, so it seems I can open an application now, although clearly we can't submit until we are into the window, which in our case is a 43 day period starting early April.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 11:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DernierVirage View Post
Thanks, and sorry to reply a bit late. That is useful, so it seems I can open an application now, although clearly we can't submit until we are into the window, which in our case is a 43 day period starting early April.
Once you start to draft an application it should tell you how long they will keep it open.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Once you start to draft an application it should tell you how long they will keep it open.
Thanks a lot, that reassures me, I was just worried that starting before the window opens might make the system explode !!