Okay, new silly question about passport documents

Old May 28th 2014, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Question Okay, new silly question about passport documents

If I apply online, print the packages, and send documents to the UK, can I send all four of our applications in the same envelope? Reason being, I have only one copy of my marriage certificate (needed for both children's applications) I have only only one birth certificate for my husband (needed for his and the children's applications), etc, etc... if we send them all in together by courier with the correct documents and photos each attached to their own applications, will that be acceptable do you think? How do people do it with many applications at once (family members)? This seriously just dawned on me as I was falling asleep last night and I had nightmares that I couldn't find a courier to deliver it, then they said they never got the children's ones so though we could come we'd have to leave out kids behind (ya, like THAT is gonna happen! LOL!) - now I'm supposed to go get the photos done today for me and the children, and I have to do their applications this morning so I can meet with the counter signature person later this week with all the paperwork in order... and I am panicked! Didn't expect these panic attacks till much later...

Thanks in advance!
Old May 28th 2014, 2:47 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Okay, new silly question about passport documents

Originally Posted by pondhopper2014
If I apply online, print the packages, and send documents to the UK, can I send all four of our applications in the same envelope? Reason being, I have only one copy of my marriage certificate (needed for both children's applications) I have only only one birth certificate for my husband (needed for his and the children's applications), etc, etc... if we send them all in together by courier with the correct documents and photos each attached to their own applications, will that be acceptable do you think? How do people do it with many applications at once (family members)? This seriously just dawned on me as I was falling asleep last night and I had nightmares that I couldn't find a courier to deliver it, then they said they never got the children's ones so though we could come we'd have to leave out kids behind (ya, like THAT is gonna happen! LOL!) - now I'm supposed to go get the photos done today for me and the children, and I have to do their applications this morning so I can meet with the counter signature person later this week with all the paperwork in order... and I am panicked! Didn't expect these panic attacks till much later...

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you can. There is a box for additional information at the end of the online application form. Tell HMPO there what and why.
Old May 28th 2014, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

Oh! Thank you!!!!! Moving forward with a few less butterflies now...
Blessings!
Old May 28th 2014, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

ncoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nice

Yes. I applied for three kids last Oct and sent everything in one envelope with no problems. They did however send the passports back to me in three separate envelopes, one of which arrived a few days later than the others.
Old May 28th 2014, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's okay coming back - it's the going there, the last thing I need it to have had to wait to do each one individually... it could take well on a year!!! LOL!
Old May 28th 2014, 5:55 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pondhopper2014
Oh! Thank you!!!!! Moving forward with a few less butterflies now...
Blessings!
I woke up in the middle of the night with a panic attack because I thought I'd filled the on-line form in in blue ink! And I called me son.
Old May 28th 2014, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bahahaha! I was doing a paper application (before I realised there was the online one) and switched halfway through to regular writing rather than all in caps and only realised it several lines later. I was near tears frustrated... all this "better be right" stuff can make a person mad! LOL!