Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Off topic posts from spouse refusal Visa thread - closed.

Off topic posts from spouse refusal Visa thread - closed.

Old Aug 11th 2016, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Off topic posts from spouse refusal Visa thread - closed.

She believes that God will provide.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

deendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will previous refusal of uk spouse by ukvi and appeal court

Originally Posted by scot47
She believes that God will provide.
It's not funny u racist funny face 😳
Old Aug 11th 2016, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The OP should expect some hostility after adopting the username he has ! ("Deen" is Arabic for "Faith" in the sense of "Islam")
Old Aug 11th 2016, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

deendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond reputedeendeen has a reputation beyond repute

The OP should expect some hostility after adopting the username he has ! ("Deen" is Arabic for "Faith" in the sense of "Islam")
I feel sorry for u
Old Aug 11th 2016, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by deendeen
I feel sorry for u
The mod should take note of racist comments and religious discrimination.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 8:59 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty poor form there Scot What difference does it make if the OP's user name refers to his faith - are you falling into the trap of classing all people of the Muslim faith as terrorists? You do realize don't you that the vast majority of Muslim people are just ordinary folk like you and I, going about their lives and wanting nothing more than a peaceful existence?

Deendeen, sorry you were subject to such hostile comments.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 9:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife is in Europe and her TB test expired

She thought God would do that for her ?
FFS, cut it out, you're bang out of order. Go peddle your hate somewhere else.

And, before your comment on this and the OP's other thread are hopefully deleted (along with mine as they are in response to yours) - if you're looking for someone to blame for the deletions look at me, because I reported you.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Pretty poor form there Scot What difference does it make if the OP's user name refers to his faith - are you falling into the trap of classing all people of the Muslim faith as terrorists? You do realize don't you that the vast majority of Muslim people are just ordinary folk like you and I, going about their lives and wanting nothing more than a peaceful existence?

Deendeen, sorry you were subject to such hostile comments.
Thank you spouse of scouse

Some people are useless and trying to push people toward extreme views.
Moderator should read his comments and take appropriate action. If not it will discourage people from visiting the site.
Old Aug 11th 2016, 9:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good morning from New Zealand.

I'm feeling a bit grumpy this morning to be honest. Probably because of the day ahead of me.

This is a visa forum , so I will move the off topic posts away from this visa thread.

Please do not post to antagonise & please do not post to escalate.

BE rule 1 applies to everyone.

The subject is closed

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 11th 2016 at 9:20 pm.