Wikiposts

Now a question on Part 3 of spousal application form

Old Feb 4th 2014, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now a question on Part 3 of spousal application form

Next question! For Part 3 of spousal application, there is some argument on another forum that it should be filled with applicant's details. However, if the applicant is the one applying, surely the heading Spouse/Partner refers to just that...the spouse or partner? The whole section is for Family Details. Spouse/Partner, Father, Mother, Dependent Children. As the spouse of the applicant my details have been entered there. Any comments please?
Old Feb 4th 2014, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

nic_in_london is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Now a question on Part 3 of spousal application form

I see it like this: the applicant is the person who needs the visa, therefor they are asking for details regarding the applicant. I haven't got past this yet as we don't know my father in laws DOB. It looks like they need MY details being the uk sponsor a couple of sections down.

I could be wrong tho, but if I am, it doesn't make sense to ask all the previous questions in this section about the UK citizen.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply but I heard on another forum that if you are applying for yourself, that section is for YOUR family details, your spouse or partner, your father and your mother. I know it is a bit confusing but in any case, when you go to your appointment you can always change it on the printed form.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

nic_in_london is on a distinguished road

Thats what I said, the applicant (person needing the visa) has to apply for themselves and therefor it is the applicants info they need (person who needs the visa and not the British citizen who clearly does not need a visa). The UK spouse can not apply for them, they just sponsor them details of which are put in the appendixed forms.