non European spouse

Old Feb 14th 2016, 7:44 am
Just Joined

shah88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default non European spouse

hii I m non European and my partner is eu national we have been married since 2013 and they refuse my visa just because when ukba comes to our house my wife was out of town and they believe she is not living with me and now we are waiting for hearing date in court.could you please advice should I wait for hearing or its better to apply fresh application..
Old Feb 14th 2016, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Default Re: non European spouse

hii I m non European and my partner is eu national we have been married since 2013 and they refuse my visa just because when ukba comes to our house my wife was out of town and they believe she is not living with me and now we are waiting for hearing date in court.could you please advice should I wait for hearing or its better to apply fresh application.
Old Feb 14th 2016, 7:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shah88
hii I m non European and my partner is eu national we have been married since 2013 and they refuse my visa just because when ukba comes to our house my wife was out of town and they believe she is not living with me and now we are waiting for hearing date in court.could you please advice should I wait for hearing or its better to apply fresh application..
A new application would fail because of the hearing that is to take place, so no point in making a fresh application yet.
Old Feb 14th 2016, 8:03 am
Just Joined

thanks for your advice
Old Feb 14th 2016, 8:04 am
Just Joined

if hearing failed how many days will they allow me to apply to fresh application
Old Feb 14th 2016, 8:05 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shah88
if hearing failed how many days will they allow me to apply to fresh application
Sorry, but I don't know, and wouldn't second guess the courts anyway.