No video calls or normal calls? Help

Old Jun 14th 2018, 6:23 pm
Pre
Forum Regular

Pre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No video calls or normal calls? Help

Ok I have post in here before and first I want to thank to all the one that had help me with advice. I'm not trolling I'm being 100% honest with my situation. I'm applying soon for the spouse visa Uk. We don't have a problem with the 18.600 they ask for or acomodation. My worry big one is that we only comunicate vía wassap chat, we don't call each other via wassap or video chat or Skype, all the emails we have are from 2009-2010 (because in 2010 he came and live in my country that's why we don't have current emails) Our wedding was very simple (2012) so we don't have invitation cards to the wedding and photos yes we have quite a few about 30 maybe but with friends and family only around 3. It really worry me the no call, no video call situation. My husband thinks we don't need a lawyer so that's why I have to post here my questions.
Old Jun 14th 2018, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No video calls or normal calls? Help

You can only provide what you have...... you can't provide proof of something you have never done.

You will either get the visa or you won't. If not enough evidence of a genuine relationship then you'll get a refusal and you'll need to re-evaluate your situation.
Old Jun 14th 2018, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pre View Post
Ok I have post in here before and first I want to thank to all the one that had help me with advice. I'm not trolling I'm being 100% honest with my situation. I'm applying soon for the spouse visa Uk. We don't have a problem with the 18.600 they ask for or acomodation. My worry big one is that we only comunicate vía wassap chat, we don't call each other via wassap or video chat or Skype, all the emails we have are from 2009-2010 (because in 2010 he came and live in my country that's why we don't have current emails) Our wedding was very simple (2012) so we don't have invitation cards to the wedding and photos yes we have quite a few about 30 maybe but with friends and family only around 3. It really worry me the no call, no video call situation. My husband thinks we don't need a lawyer so that's why I have to post here my questions.
i think what you've got is more than enough i think once you can show proof of contact over years you should be fine

i don't think you need a lawyer

have a watch of theses videos on youtube that help me a lot with my wife application, these 3 videos r from a lady giving you step by step of her spouse visa experience it is really helpful

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiq...cAGyayouAKkVUA
Old Jun 15th 2018, 2:26 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Pre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markgrant View Post
i think what you've got is more than enough i think once you can show proof of contact over years you should be fine

i don't think you need a lawyer

have a watch of theses videos on youtube that help me a lot with my wife application, these 3 videos r from a lady giving you step by step of her spouse visa experience it is really helpful

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiq...cAGyayouAKkVUA
Thanks well that's the thing we have emails from 2009-2010 (not a lot) cos we used to comunicate vía MSN, then he came to my county, we married and he lived here until last June the he came back to the UK so between 2010 and 2017 we only have photos no communication proof, and then we only have wassap chat from September last year until now, no calls no sype as well in here I have my own house so there is no proof of mortgage, or renting paperwork or join Bank accounts
Old Jun 15th 2018, 8:11 am
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point

As sa Diego girl said “you can only send him n what you have”
if you provide all those email showing those dates plus all the what’s app dating from September I think you should be fine you and you’re partner will also need to write a letter and in this letter you both can state details of how u meet how u mentaian you’re relationship ect ..