No confirmation from UKVI / VFS

Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:31 am
Ish
Just Joined

Ish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No confirmation from UKVI / VFS

We submitted a spousal visa settlement application on 8th Feb in Mumbai, North. So far we have not received any update / text from either VFS or UKVI that our application has been received by the Home Office at Sheffield. We also went with the courier service so all of our supporting documents will be couriered by VFS. We called the helpline to check but they gave a generic reply that application is under process and refused to confirm if the documents have been received!

This seems bizarre to me. Is there any way to confirm that Sheffield has received our application and supporting docs ?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:37 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No confirmation from UKVI / VFS

Originally Posted by Ish View Post
We submitted a spousal visa settlement application on 8th Feb in Mumbai, North. So far we have not received any update / text from either VFS or UKVI that our application has been received by the Home Office at Sheffield. We also went with the courier service so all of our supporting documents will be couriered by VFS. We called the helpline to check but they gave a generic reply that application is under process and refused to confirm if the documents have been received!

This seems bizarre to me. Is there any way to confirm that Sheffield has received our application and supporting docs ?

Thanks in advance!
Lots of people report not receiving any correspondence at all until the decision made notification. If you've been told that your application is being processed, then your documents have been received.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:52 am
Ish
Just Joined

ok, many thanks for the prompt reply.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 11:31 am
Ish
Just Joined

One correction - we were told that application is "awaiting a decision". Presumably, it still means that they have received our documents ? Thanks in advance.

Old Feb 14th 2019, 12:25 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 12:40 pm
Ish
Just Joined

Many thanks!
Old Feb 14th 2019, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

POIKKIMAKI is an unknown quantity at this point

I just received my confirmation yesterday February 13 and did my scanning and biometrics on January 30. So I assume you will get yours soon.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 6:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by POIKKIMAKI View Post
I just received my confirmation yesterday February 13 and did my scanning and biometrics on January 30. So I assume you will get yours soon.
As I wrote previously, many people never receive confirmation that their documents were received. It's nothing to worry about.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 6:48 pm
Ish
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
As I wrote previously, many people never receive confirmation that their documents were received. It's nothing to worry about.
Many thanks !!