No confirmation text or email

Old Jul 1st 2020, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Dollparts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No confirmation text or email

Hi all,

I had my biometrics appointment on the 9th of June and have had no text or email confirmation that my application has been received. Looking in the timelines thread I see that most people receive this within a few days of their biometrics appointment. I understand due to coronavirus there is probably a backlog so am I overthinking/stressing and is this normal and to be expected?
Old Jul 1st 2020, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No confirmation text or email

Applications currently being processed are from end of March / beginning of April, so the backlog is that far back.

According to UKCVAS FAQ's on their website, they do not send out confirmation emails. You just have to wait for UKVI to assess your case and advise the outcome.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Dollparts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MonsterP
Applications currently being processed are from end of March / beginning of April, so the backlog is that far back.

According to UKCVAS FAQ's on their website, they do not send out confirmation emails. You just have to wait for UKVI to assess your case and advise the outcome.
I have seen people from Hong Kong and Taiwan get their June applications already - so fast! I’m not worried about waiting, I know I have to wait for them to assess my case. I was just worried that I had not received a confirmation that they’d received my application like other members have in the processing times thread on this forum.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

If they're from HK or Taiwan, then they're applying for Spouse visas from outside the UK, not FLR(M) from within the UK, which is what I thought you were referring to, sorry. :-)

If you're certain you should have had some confirmation, then maybe you should follow up with them directly.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 11:08 am
Just Joined

cangrande22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dollparts
I have seen people from Hong Kong and Taiwan get their June applications already - so fast! I’m not worried about waiting, I know I have to wait for them to assess my case. I was just worried that I had not received a confirmation that they’d received my application like other members have in the processing times thread on this forum.
Just a question - what is the visa they were applying for from HK/Taiwan? Thank you.