No BRP Card on UK entry

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

TomCreed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No BRP Card on UK entry

Hi,

I need some advise and am hoping this is the right place for it. My wife has lived in the UK from Thailand for 6+ years. She has the ILR Visa and BRP card.

We have just applied for her British naturalisation which has been approved and she has the ceremony Wednesday 11.7.2018.

We have booked a holiday for the 12.7.2018 but my wife has just confirmed that they have kept her BRP card so therefore when she enters the UK she will not have that to produce to enter back into the UK.

Is she able to enter the UK without her BRP ?

Please Advise
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 10:56 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No BRP Card on UK entry

If she has a citizenship ceremony on 11 July then she will be a British citizen the following day when you will travel and she will need a British passport to re-enter the UK. That's not going to happen in less than 24 hours.