New here : SPOUSE UK VISA ADVICE

Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:16 am
Just Joined

Mrsd11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New here : SPOUSE UK VISA ADVICE

Dear All,

I finally join after long months of reading threads related to UK SPOUSE VISA which I find very helpful during the compilation of my documents.

Overview :

14/04/17 online application submitted
20/04/17 Biometrics appointment
Same day : submitted supporting documents to UK.
same day : received confirmation from ukvi that application,been received ( evening time, Philippines )
05/05/17 received email from ukvi stating ( MISSING POST PRE PAID )
sent the receipt asap via email.
17/05/17 husband received phone call from the office stating supporting documents ready for dispatched... Email confirmed shortly after the call.
26/05/17 supporting documents received at our home address in London.

Fast forward to month of July ( 2 months not hearing from the UKVI )

14/07/17 I received 2 emails from the office which I found very confusing and do not know what to think of it. My day 60 since submitting since April.

1st email : stating that the application has been received and is under consideration,the processing of my application is not been straight forward and will not be able to decide on your application within our customer service targets. Will make the decision asap.

2nd email : stating that the application is on hold, failing to meet the financial requirements and children involved with the application.

Worth to mention the following :

1. The email I received 14/07/17 was 5 mins apart.

2. I do not understand why my application is not straight forward... I am sure that I provided the relevant documents, information, cover letters.

3. Financial not met? My husband earns triple the amount of the minimum financial requirements. Also, we do not have children/child involved with the application.

4. This is regarding the original documents returned to us date 26/05/17.
- I asked my husband to check the documents, as per him..seems everything is here. Not convinced I asked him again to check the table of content I sent him and check again cut the story short MISSING DOCUMENTS! SOME NOT TAKEN! Like my husband's sponsors letter, sponsor's form and the APPENDIX 2 VAF 4A. could this be the reason why they cannot process the application and deem it as not straight forward? I also wanted to include that I provided 2 packs of documents original and photocopies, with table of content/ checklist for them to use. I do not like how this people treat our documents like trash and not aware that we put so much effort on compiling and arranging everything for them to haveban easier job to look at the documents on their desk. Plus what I can not understand is how they loose important documents! Fuming ( OCD person here..sorry I have to vent )

I do not know what to do, it's been the most difficult 4 months of my life. We gave in and sent an email paid 5gbp. 😨

I will truly appreciate if some one could give me an advice and please do share your experience.

Many thanks.
P
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:31 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here : SPOUSE UK VISA ADVICE

The second email sounds like an error, but the first one was sent to other people too - someone else here on BE reported receiving an email with the same "not straightforward" wording.

It sounds like that message sent as an excuse because the transition to processing all visa applications in Sheffield has not been smooth, with a very large number of applications, many of them with premium processing paid for, that have not been processed in accordance with the expected time table.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 2:58 am
Just Joined

Mrsd11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pulaski
The second email sounds like an error, but the first one was sent to other people too - someone else here on BE reported receiving an email with the same "not straightforward" wording.

It sounds like that message sent as an excuse because the transition to processing all visa applications in Sheffield has not been smooth, with a very large number of applications, many of them with premium processing paid for, that have not been processed in accordance with the expected time table.

Thank you for the reply, I wonder if the said people who reported the email got an update status after few weeks regarding their application?
Or positive results after?
Old Jul 18th 2017, 12:31 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrsd11
Thank you for the reply, I wonder if the said people who reported the email got an update status after few weeks regarding their application?
Or positive results after?
Well the report on BE was only a few days ago, and appeared to be a close to real-time report, so I doubt a "few weeks" have passed yet.