New address to submit docs- spouse visa-UK????????

Old Aug 20th 2019, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

ANAS90s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New address to submit docs- spouse visa-UK????????

I've completed my online application, paid IHS and now I have an appointment, I sent all original documents to my wife in UK including the signed declarations.
And kept with me passports, photos, application, payments confirmations.
I thought that I had to submit all my docs to Sheffield that's why I sent them to UK to my wife so she can send them from there, however I read on multiple forums that there is a new change as Sheffield do not accept papers anymore, where do I submit my original documents?? Should I ask my wife to send them all back to me so I can take them with me on the appointment day??? Please I'm running out of time and uncertain of what to do... Is there a new address my wife can use to send off the docs?
Your help will be greatly appreciated and badly needed.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Manuella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New address to submit docs- spouse visa-UK????????

Originally Posted by ANAS90s
I've completed my online application, paid IHS and now I have an appointment, I sent all original documents to my wife in UK including the signed declarations.
And kept with me passports, photos, application, payments confirmations.
I thought that I had to submit all my docs to Sheffield that's why I sent them to UK to my wife so she can send them from there, however I read on multiple forums that there is a new change as Sheffield do not accept papers anymore, where do I submit my original documents?? Should I ask my wife to send them all back to me so I can take them with me on the appointment day??? Please I'm running out of time and uncertain of what to do... Is there a new address my wife can use to send off the docs?
Your help will be greatly appreciated and badly needed.
You will get better advice if you say which country you are applying from.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

ANAS90s is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manuella
You will get better advice if you say which country you are applying from.
Oh apologies for not mentioning that, I am applying from Jordan.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Is your appointment at TLS at Husseini Building, Zahran Street between 7th and 8th Circle, Eighth Floor, Amman 11821, Jordan ?

If so, I would suggest contacting them and asking them about supporting documents.

https://pos.tlscontact.com/amm_en/index.php

From other posts, I thought that folks were informed what to do about their supporting documents either when making the bio appointment or at time of submitting application.