Need an urgent advice!

Old Oct 6th 2018, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need an urgent advice!

Happy weekend everyone. So I received an email from UKVI asking to submit passport regarding my first application which got accepted for reconsider with the help of MP and I don’t have my passport with me it’s been submitted for my second application, What should I do now? What possibly I can do so they can track my passport which is submitted with new GWF number. I don’t wanna lose the chance if this is an approval. I’m kinda panicking. I will greatly appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance 🙏🏼
Old Oct 6th 2018, 3:06 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need an urgent advice!

Send the second GWF number to them and see if they can't find your passport.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis

Send the second GWF number to them and see if they can't find your passport.
Hello BiP, Thank you for your response.. How can I contact them? Email is from automated ID. Should I email on paid email service?
Old Oct 6th 2018, 10:28 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you appeal and make another application at the same time?

Lack of common sense is unbelievable.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 11:15 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Try sending an email to [email protected] and CC in [email protected]
Old Oct 7th 2018, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Try sending an email to [email protected] and CC in [email protected]
Thank you so much BiP. I’ll try sending

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Oct 7th 2018 at 2:59 am.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

I sent an email to chargeable email as well provided on UKVi site. Worried if this will get sorted. If it’s an approval I do not wanna miss it but the email sent by them stated something like - “the UK decision making center has assessed your application but not able to conclude it untill provide your passport “ still don’t know if it’s an approval or what. What else can be done to solve this complicated situation. Is there anything else I can do?

Old Oct 8th 2018, 2:50 pm

Yes, it’s an approval. The only thing you can try if your emails go unresponsed to is to withdraw your second application. Have you emailed the address you received the email from?
Old Oct 8th 2018, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, it’s an approval. The only thing you can try if your emails go unresponsed to is to withdraw your second application. Have you emailed the address you received the email from?
Yes I did email them. This is the exact email I got

“The UK Decision Making Centre has assessed the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Please can you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre in New Delhi where you made your original applciation. We have e-mailed the VAC to make them aware you will be submitting this document.”
I called VAC but they gave me the chargeable number to call. Should I call on that number? It seems like they only escalate cases idk if they will help with complication like this. Ugh 😑 feeling so helpless
Old Oct 8th 2018, 4:50 pm

Your passport is very likely already at the VAC, albeit associated with your second application. You may need to go down in person.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Your passport is very likely already at the VAC, albeit associated with your second application. You may need to go down in person.
You mean withdraw my second application? My IHS has been returned. So I’m assuming if I was to resubmit passport and if they wanna grant it they would email the link to pay IHS before but they only asked for passport So I’m not sure if it’s an approval yet. Such a dilemma.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious

You mean withdraw my second application? My IHS has been returned. So I’m assuming if I was to resubmit passport and if they wanna grant it they would email the link to pay IHS before but they only asked for passport So I’m not sure if it’s an approval yet. Such a dilemma.
No, just tell them to pull your passport out of one application to use in the other.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

No, just tell them to pull your passport out of one application to use in the other.
is that possible ? So they will ask for passport again for the second application? I feel if they still have assessment to do ,they might take more time even after submission and second application would reach the final stages by that time as well. Only if they could tell me if I’m granted 😞 bdw I called VAC today , the girl seemed clueless and she just gave me the chargeable number to call which they have it on UKVi site. I opted to email instead of calling.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Abhinay_Singhal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
i hope your situation gets sorted out soon. I'm really sorry I'm going to ask you this on this post but my wifes application recently got refused due to not sending UKVI all the payslips which is wrong as I had send all relevant payslips. As you have recently been through this, could you give me some advice please. I am really worried. Please i would highly appreciate your response. Thank you kindly.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious

is that possible ? So they will ask for passport again for the second application? I feel if they still have assessment to do ,they might take more time even after submission and second application would reach the final stages by that time as well. Only if they could tell me if I’m granted 😞 bdw I called VAC today , the girl seemed clueless and she just gave me the chargeable number to call which they have it on UKVi site. I opted to email instead of calling.
If your first application is approved, which it will be, then you won’t need your second application.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.