Need to go back to Toronto

Old Mar 1st 2017, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Need to go back to Toronto

I need to get back home,

- to do my taxes for last yr
- Also its frustrating getting a job here, which has caused quite a negative outlook for me
- i have a spouse visa sayt number of entries which says multi entry
- so i can come back without any issues.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 1st 2017, 1:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to go back to Toronto

Go back to visit or to stay? You are free to do either but the length of time you spend outside the UK will affect your eligibility for ILR and British citizenship.
Old Mar 1st 2017, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Go back to visit or to stay? You are free to do either but the length of time you spend outside the UK will affect your eligibility for ILR and British citizenship.
Visit and do my Taxes before the end of April 30/2017
Old Mar 1st 2017, 1:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
Visit and do my Taxes before the end of April 30/2017
A visit for a couple of weeks won't make any difference.