Naturalisation Checklist - Documents to provide

Old Jan 28th 2022, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ryan2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Naturalisation Checklist - Documents to provide

Hi everyone.
My wife is applying for her naturalisation.
Can you please see if the naturalization checklist is ok? is anything missing?

BRP Card - ILR (Applicant)
Deed of change name (Applicant)
All pages of 2 passports ( Applicant)
English test: Life in the UK and certificate for B1 SELT - GESE Grade 5
Married certificate
Certificate of naturalisation husband
British Passport husband
2 Referee documents

Me and my wife have a company ( Directory of Limited Company ) and get dividend and salary.

I have no idea why in list of documents in section 3 of application, they didn't ask for documents related to tax return but I am going to submit her 2 years tax returns and P60s.

Thanks .

Old Jan 28th 2022, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalisation Checklist - Documents to provide

In earlier posts you said you were self employed and wife is director of said company.

So you need to provide documents for self employment as per earlier posts.

Self-employed applicants If you do not pay tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE) arrangements, we require the most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self-Assessment Statement of Account.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...e_AN_final.pdf

Old Jan 28th 2022, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
In earlier posts you said you were self employed and wife is director of said company.

So you need to provide documents for self employment as per earlier posts.

Self-employed applicants If you do not pay tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE) arrangements, we require the most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self-Assessment Statement of Account.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...e_AN_final.pdf
Thanks SanDiegogirl. you have been so helpful.

Spoke with accountant, He said my wife is a company director and a director is not self-employed and immigration service has full access to tax returned for all limited companies, but I will upload SA302, SA100 and P60s.

Rest of documents are fine? do you think anything could missing?

Old Jan 28th 2022, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ryan2

The above is correct. You can't be a director and a self employed contractor for same company. However if you are a director of say a partnership, a self trader or a specified limited company you are self employed (not a self employed contractor)
Old Jan 28th 2022, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

The above is correct. You can't be a director and a self employed contractor for same company. However if you are a director of say a partnership, a self trader or a specified limited company you are self employed (not a self employed contractor)
Thanks
Old Jan 28th 2022, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Spoke with accountant, He said my wife is a company director and a director is not self-employed and immigration service has full access to tax returned for all limited companies, but I will upload SA302, SA100 and P60s.

Rest of documents are fine? do you think anything could missing?

Does your wife pay her taxes through PAYE?
Old Jan 28th 2022, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Does your wife pay her taxes through PAYE?
She only paid tax on dividend. she gets a low salary, which is not taxable.

BTW, do we need to submit all tax history or only the latest tax year?

Also, at the end of the application, she was asked to sign a consent for the Home Office to verify application information.

I think she only needs to sign the 1st page? There is no joint name and also in this application is not applicable for sponsoring any financial support.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She only paid tax on dividend. she gets a low salary, which is not taxable.

BTW, do we need to submit all tax history or only the latest tax year?

Also, at the end of the application, she was asked to sign a consent for the Home Office to verify application information.

I think she only needs to sign the 1st page? There is no joint name and also in this application is not applicable for sponsoring any financial support.
Last full financial year
Sign 1st page.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Naturalisation Checklist - Documents to provide

Last full financial year
Sign 1st page.
Thanks

Old Jan 30th 2022, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Last full financial year
Sign 1st page.
In the Sopra Steria , there is category for "proof of business". which is not in final checklist at the end of application.

Do we need upload any evidence for this part?

Does company corporate tax return ( CT600 ) will cover?

Last edited by Ryan2; Jan 30th 2022 at 11:35 am.