British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/my-experience-applying-getting-eea-family-permit-868158/)

Shah4575 Dec 18th 2016 11:16 am

Hi alchemy!
I got the info from ukvi website which says:
If you are a non-EEA national who holds a valid genuine residence card, issued to you as the family member of an EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in another EEA State (i.e. not your EEA relative’s Member State of nationality) under Article 10 of Directive 2004/38/EC (the ‘Free Movement Directive’), you may use this document for travel to the UK if you are accompanying your EEA national relative here, or joining your EEA national relative in the UK.

It's important you carry your marriage certificate,valid passport and your eea partner must be along with you

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...residence-card

Shah4575 Dec 18th 2016 11:27 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Thanks allahmuhamad !my wife was already in uk she was employed for two months in uk one year before..she got NI and bank account already there..so can i apply straightforward fo residence card after reaching uk?

alchemy Dec 19th 2016 12:10 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Shah4575 (Post 12131804)
Hi alchemy!
I got the info from ukvi website which says:
If you are a non-EEA national who holds a valid genuine residence card, issued to you as the family member of an EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in another EEA State (i.e. not your EEA relative’s Member State of nationality) under Article 10 of Directive 2004/38/EC (the ‘Free Movement Directive’), you may use this document for travel to the UK if you are accompanying your EEA national relative here, or joining your EEA national relative in the UK.

It's important you carry your marriage certificate,valid passport and your eea partner must be along with you

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...residence-card

Hi that's perfect thn, wish u good luck
Cheers

hamada10 Jan 7th 2017 4:42 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
hi
this is very helpfull forum ,well i tel you my situation am from algeria living with my wife in ukraine since 5 year with my 4 year son , our marriagevwas here ukraine after 3 year togother my wife asked for hungariann nationality with my kid.and she got itt .
right now we have just ukranian marriage act
my wife had receive EEA residency card for eea country only
she donnot have yet hungarian ID and passport,just ukranian travel passport
can i apply for work permit according to this documents?
and about submating online an adress in the uk is that necessary or just can submate hotel adress to complete the processes?
and my wife have not university study and do not speak english
help me please?

SanDiegogirl Jan 7th 2017 5:04 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by hamada10 (Post 12145297)
hi
this is very helpfull forum ,well i tel you my situation am from algeria living with my wife in ukraine since 5 year with my 4 year son , our marriagevwas here ukraine after 3 year togother my wife asked for hungariann nationality with my kid.and she got itt .
right now we have just ukranian marriage act
my wife had receive EEA residency card for eea country only
she donnot have yet hungarian ID and passport,just ukranian travel passport
can i apply for work permit according to this documents?
and about submating online an adress in the uk is that necessary or just can submate hotel adress to complete the processes?
and my wife have not university study and do not speak english
help me please?

Until such time as your wife obtains her Hungarian passport you cannot apply for an EU family permit for the UK. She cannot yet prove she is Hungarian.

hamada10 Jan 7th 2017 5:29 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
hi sandiegogirl for respond
and what about eea residency card this card is delivred just for citizen and what about nationality certeficate?

Shah4575 Jan 8th 2017 7:13 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hello hamada!
Could you please explain more about your questions if you are eea citizen and your wife holding residence card of eea country then your wife can go uk along with you without any visa or family permit requirements

Allahmuhammad Jan 8th 2017 7:27 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Shah4575 (Post 12146109)
Hello hamada!
Could you please explain more about your questions if you are eea citizen and your wife holding residence card of eea country then your wife can go uk along with you without any visa or family permit requirements

yes she can go but u must travle with her.

hamada10 Jan 8th 2017 7:44 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
no, iam third country nationality with ukraine residency card,ukraine not yet in the eea area.just my wife and son since 2 year haves got hungarian nationality.
well my wife do not have eea passport just the
ukraine one and we do not receive our hungarian marriage act just the ukraine one
what she had just hungarian residency certeficate
well in this case did i eligibale asking for work permit?

Allahmuhammad Jan 9th 2017 7:10 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
she can cross london if u hv eeu passport.

Shah4575 Jan 9th 2017 1:39 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
You have to wait untill your wife get the passport that is the only way ..

hamada10 Jan 9th 2017 4:01 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
thank you

Dee Zlotk Mar 1st 2017 7:05 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi Adi,
I'm going to apply for EEA permit before the end of this month. I found your post is really helpful. And you mentioned cover letter is very important, what information should be given in the covering letter? Thank you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:22 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.