Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Old Mar 27th 2016, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Adi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Requirement for registration seems to be passport OR national ID card so she should be okay.
This is what I thought. In premium service centre web page they didnt mention ID card so I got confused. Thanks for the help
Old Mar 30th 2016, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

Faasi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adi008
This is what I thought. In premium service centre web page they didnt mention ID card so I got confused. Thanks for the help
Hello adi. I hope u r fine there. You said that you will ask about ur wife N.I number. Did they give ur wife N.I number on fone or not ? If no then how much time they said that they need more.
Old Apr 7th 2016, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Please also upload the details about documents and procedure you will do while taking the registration certificate of ur wife on premium basis. Thanks
Old Apr 23rd 2016, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Adi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faasi
Please also upload the details about documents and procedure you will do while taking the registration certificate of ur wife on premium basis. Thanks
Hi there my wife did recieve the NiNo finally. We are planning to apply for the RC and I will make sure to upload it. Sorry couldnt reply earlier. Have a nice weekend
Old Apr 24th 2016, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi there my wife did recieve the NiNo finally. We are planning to apply for the RC and I will make sure to upload it. Sorry couldnt reply earlier. Have a nice weekend
In how many weeks your wife received N.I number?
Old Apr 24th 2016, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

In how many weeks your wife received N.I number?
More than 8 weeks. But her documents were missing because of staff mistake i think. She had to reapply she got it within 2 weeks. Normally it should be within 2 weeks I think.
Old Apr 25th 2016, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

More than 8 weeks. But her documents were missing because of staff mistake i think. She had to reapply she got it within 2 weeks. Normally it should be within 2 weeks I think.
Thanks so much adi. You always help others from your advices and experiences. Adi if you don't mind. Can u plz explain the whole experience u faced during the procedure of applying ni number by your wife ( Eu citizen)
Thanx
Old Apr 25th 2016, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks so much adi. You always help others from your advices and experiences. Adi if you don't mind. Can u plz explain the whole experience u faced during the procedure of applying ni number by your wife ( Eu citizen)
Thanx
Here how it went. She set an appointment for the interview and went there gave her docs (tenancy agreement, id card) and they told within 4 weeks it should arrive. Later after 3 weeks we recieved a letter saying that she didnt give docs and she should send many docs (my passport, her id card, tenancy agreement, marriage certificate, job agreement etc). We sent next day and as per them letter never reached them. So she had to apply again and she did. She recieved it within 2 weeks I think. I really dont know what went wrong first time. But it took more than 8 weeks of our precious time
Old Apr 26th 2016, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Here how it went. She set an appointment for the interview and went there gave her docs (tenancy agreement, id card) and they told within 4 weeks it should arrive. Later after 3 weeks we recieved a letter saying that she didnt give docs and she should send many docs (my passport, her id card, tenancy agreement, marriage certificate, job agreement etc). We sent next day and as per them letter never reached them. So she had to apply again and she did. She recieved it within 2 weeks I think. I really dont know what went wrong first time. But it took more than 8 weeks of our precious time
Is this tenency agreement is compulsory . If a couple is living with their relatives then what should they do ? May be My wife will have water bill on her name instead but no tenency agreement...
Secondly please guide me in opening a bank account
Is it difficult or easy. Will we have to wait until NiNo fpr opening bank account as well ?
Old Apr 29th 2016, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

alchemy is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this tenency agreement is compulsory . If a couple is living with their relatives then what should they do ? May be My wife will have water bill on her name instead but no tenency agreement...
Is it difficult or easy. Will we have to wait until NiNo fpr opening bank account as well ?
Hello there, im gonna answer u only about the bankanyway its easy to open account bank, if youve been applied for the nino, so the job center gave a proof, this proof means a paper that you are waiting for the nino, so with your proof you have to go to the bank and make apointement and try to show this proof, i guess they can be expected from you nino but try if you are hurry.
just i want to advise you a good bank is Lloyds Bank black horse is the logo ;D its good for the emigrants. good luck...
Old May 7th 2016, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Hello adi. How are you. I hope that you are good in england.
Adi I have one question that to take registeration certificate of an EEA national is it impprtant that eea citizen shud have worked at least three months in england . Can he/she not take this certificate before three months ? For example may be after two months?
Old May 8th 2016, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry man for replying lately. If you are living with relatives you can get a letter from them saying that youre living with them. If she will have her name on water bill that will be enough.
About opening bank account when you will get the NiNo letter you can apply in TSB bank. They accept NiNO letter and Barclays also do. I preffer TSB because they charge less money for international transcations compare to Barclays.
You can open an account within a week in TSB.
Old May 8th 2016, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hello adi. How are you. I hope that you are good in england.
Adi I have one question that to take registeration certificate of an EEA national is it impprtant that eea citizen shud have worked at least three months in england . Can he/she not take this certificate before three months ? For example may be after two months?
She can apply right after when she will come to UK. Remember RC is not required for EEA citizens but it will boost your application if she will get one. Hope it helps.
Old May 8th 2016, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

She can apply right after when she will come to UK. Remember RC is not required for EEA citizens but it will boost your application if she will get one. Hope it helps.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help .you always help me by giving good information. As you u said my wife can apply straight if she would come to u.k.. but I heard that eea person shud give the proof of minimum 3 months of work before applying registration certificate. Is it true? If she will pay slips of 1 month for example is it also enough? Or three months is compulsary?
Old May 8th 2016, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

And also that in how many days registration certificate is issued if applied on regular basis instead of premium basis?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.