British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/my-experience-applying-getting-eea-family-permit-868158/)

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 12:47 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Thanks alot Adi008 you really make us calm we were thinking a lot about this point,
yes we have the same documents as you have just i would like asking you again because im not bothering ;D anyway thanks one more time in advance :) i'm gonna show you our documents :
1 my passport or my residence card
2 our marriage cirtificate
3 my wife's id card or passport showing the entries 4 times since 2013 to me in my country
4 old two invitations from her as a proof
5 40 photos of our travels togheter ( we had no weeding we were keeping money savings)
6 1 passport-sized colour photograph
7 letter from my dad in law showing that we're living here together and he paying bills etc..
8 job contract from dad in law like he's our sponsor
9 inssurance number from my wife showing that she were working less than 3 months in the uk
10 our shared acount
11 screenshoots from skype since 2013
12 saving account from my wife showing enough money
13 our cv s and our diploma
14 cover letter for our story
and right now my wifes shes a jobseeker i wanna know if i can also be as a jobseeker looking for work in the internet even im non eu ?

thats all what i need to know bro thanks a lot for your time :)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900830)
Thanks alot Adi008 you really make us calm we were thinking a lot about this point,
yes we have the same documents as you have just i would like asking you again because im not bothering ;D anyway thanks one more time in advance :) i'm gonna show you our documents :
1 my passport or my residence card
2 our marriage cirtificate
3 my wife's id card or passport showing the entries 4 times since 2013 to me in my country
4 old two invitations from her as a proof
5 40 photos of our travels togheter ( we had no weeding we were keeping money savings)
6 1 passport-sized colour photograph
7 letter from my dad in law showing that we're living here together and he paying bills etc..
8 job contract from dad in law like he's our sponsor
9 inssurance number from my wife showing that she were working less than 3 months in the uk
10 our shared acount
11 screenshoots from skype since 2013
12 saving account from my wife showing enough money
13 our cv s and our diploma
14 cover letter for our story
and right now my wifes shes a jobseeker i wanna know if i can also be as a jobseeker looking for work in the internet even im non eu ?

thats all what i need to know bro thanks a lot for your time :)

Make sure you have sworn translation of marriage certificate. Your wife can apply for jobs on websites like reed.co.uk, totaljobs.com, indeed.co.uk and show them some screenshots of replies for her applications - this will be a proof that she is a jobseeker. You can also show it but it is more about your wife because you are her companion in this case. For sure you will be eligible to work legally in UK with EEA family permit. Your documents should be more than enough. Sometimes they ask to give whatever more you have so give everything you got ;)

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 1:12 pm

i dont know how to thank you but im goin to say best wishes for you and wonderful time in the uk yes and about sworn trasnlation we did we are goin tomorow to recieve our translation documents just the marriage cirtificat we did not because we took international one from the departement in poland just i'm guessing about one thing, we took marriage in morocco shal we need to translate this one from my country ''morocco'' or we can apply with the polish one ''international'' ? about this point i told my wife that we have to show the polish one just shes disturbed about it anyway
sorry for asking a lot just my wife want to know about everything actually i should not tell her im asking you :)
धन्यवाद :)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900846)
i dont know how to thank you but im goin to say best wishes for you and wonderful time in the uk yes and about sworn trasnlation we did we are goin tomorow to recieve our translation documents just the marriage cirtificat we did not because we took international one from the departement in poland just i'm guessing about one thing, we took marriage in morocco shal we need to translate this one from my country ''morocco'' or we can apply with the polish one ''international'' ? about this point i told my wife that we have to show the polish one just shes disturbed about it anyway
sorry for asking a lot just my wife want to know about everything actually i should not tell her im asking you :)
धन्यवाद :)

Thank you and I wish you the best for you and to your wife.
For British embassy they want documents related to EU/EEA. So it is better to show Polish marriage certificate but it should be in English. You can also present Morocco one with English version.
It is good you are asking every small details it will give you more confidence about your application. You have enough documents I believe you should not have any problems to get EEA family permit.
Make sure that cover letter is written and signed by your wife. This is really important.
Good luck with your application and marhba bikoum :thumbsup:

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 2:07 pm

:D :D thank you man :D it sounds good to hear arabic from you merhba actually it's pretty clear :D Have a nice evening ;)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 2:42 pm

You are welcome and Thank you.
Good luck with your application.
Cheers :)

Faasi Mar 21st 2016 2:49 pm

Thanx adi for helping us. Really I am glad that there are nice people in this world who helped other people. I got my eea family permit in just 4 working days . I submit on tuesday and got email on next monday about case has been decided and the very next day I received passport by going to embassy personallym I received eea fp without interview. Thanx adi once again. For documents chwck list. Adi I have now questions regarding to EEA residence card. Have you applied yet or not and if yes then kindly tell the procedure please. I will be very grateful to you.

Adi008 Mar 21st 2016 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11901632)
Thanx adi for helping us. Really I am glad that there are nice people in this world who helped other people. I got my eea family permit in just 4 working days . I submit on tuesday and got email on next monday about case has been decided and the very next day I received passport by going to embassy personallym I received eea fp without interview. Thanx adi once again. For documents chwck list. Adi I have now questions regarding to EEA residence card. Have you applied yet or not and if yes then kindly tell the procedure please. I will be very grateful to you.

Hi there Im happy that this thread is helpful. That was very quick you got that eea fp.
I did not apply for residence card yet but procedure is lengthy as I heard. Takes 6 months to recieve maybe less. You have to send your original passport and your partner's passport/id card to them. Other documents also. It is on their official website. It also costs 65 pounds. Hope it helps.
Cheers :thumbup:

mmmmbuti Mar 22nd 2016 12:53 pm

Interesting, how come marrying a Polish lady is so popular among Indians?

Faasi Mar 22nd 2016 8:30 pm

Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

Faasi Mar 25th 2016 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11902086)
Hi there Im happy that this thread is helpful. That was very quick you got that eea fp.
I did not apply for residence card yet but procedure is lengthy as I heard. Takes 6 months to recieve maybe less. You
have to send your original passport and your partner's passport/id card to them. Other documents also. It is on their official website. It also costs 65 pounds. Hope it helps.
Cheers :thumbup:

Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

Novocastrian Mar 25th 2016 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905191)

https://www.gov.uk/lost-national-insurance-number

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905191)

My wife applied 5 weeks ago and she didnt recieve it yet. In my case I recieved it in 10 days. If you have lost it you should contact them and they will be able to find it. The link has been posted you will have more information.

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 11905192)

Thankx brother for help

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11905859)
My wife applied 5 weeks ago and she didnt recieve it yet. In my case I recieved it in 10 days. If you have lost it you should contact them and they will be able to find it. The link has been posted you will have more information.

Thankx adi for helping and I apologise that I disturb you every time. I have one another question. That an eea national can work without N.I number or not? Do the employers offer work without n.i number and later can be provided to employer when the person gets one. Or employers need n.i number before strting of ny job. Please guide me