British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/my-experience-applying-getting-eea-family-permit-868158/)

Adi008 Nov 18th 2015 8:06 pm

My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi everybody,
Im a non-eu citizen married to eea citizen, here i'll tell my experience with applying and getting eea family permit so it can guide/help others who are applying for it.
I applied for my eea family permit in Warsaw Poland UK embassy, and the documents I submitted are here below:
1.My passport 2. Marriage certificate 3.Screenshots from facebook to show my relationship beginnings 4.Photos(including marriage photos) of us(my wife and me) with my family and my wifes family 5.My wife's passport(to show her visa entries coming to me) 6.My wife's id card copy 6.proof of Cohabitation (letter from my father in law stating we're living in his apartment) 7.Bus/train/plain tickets of us travelling together 8.Cover letter(which is really important and should be written or signed by eea national)
These were the documents i gave and after a week or some we had a phone call from embassy which was an interview for us Asked questions to us were following below:

1.About family(Name of my parents in law, my wife's siblings, professions of my parents in laws, wife's siblings)
2.How we met for first time(you've to describe them your full story about this)
3.About the marriage ceremony(like how much people attended, how much it costed?,place,date of marriage)
4.Education of my spouse and mine(they'll ask which uuniversity your spouse got degree something like that)
5.Our Future plans in uk(I told study and work)
almost same question will be asked to your eea spouse also so they can test you both about your relationship it's better not to lie about anything. ;)
After all of this procedure i got my eea family permit to UK.
Ofcourse i got much help from this forum members especially from britinparis. :)
I hope this will be helpful to those who are applying for eea family permit.
Thank you for reading :)

nishants85 Nov 19th 2015 3:56 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi Adi,

I have been searching for post since last few days to understand the overall EEA application process. I found many comments on the forums and got really confused on the actual process.. and what documents need to be submitted to the embassy for this permit. Your post is really very helpful and I will follow the same approach.

I have been staying with my wife in India since last 6 months and I am planning to apply for an EEA family permit in the month of January (travel plan is for June with my wife). It is getting very difficult for her to adjust here. Have asked for an intra company transfer.. but it is very difficult.

I have few questions, if you could help me with. They are:-
1. Did you submit any financial proof?
2. Do you need to submit the location in UK where you intend to stay?
3. I was working in the UK on a work permit 2 years back, that's where I met my life partner :). Will it be helpful in the application?
4. Is it required to submit the chat history.. or facebook status?

I am planning to apply in India itself.

Thanks a lot again for your help :)

Regards,

Nishant

Adi008 Nov 19th 2015 10:43 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi Nishant,
I'll answer your questions
1.Yes,I submitted previous 6 months of bank slips (i gave my wife's bank slip as i was depending on her) In your case if you've joint account you can show the bank slips or both of yours bank accounts slip

2.Actually you dont have to in the form they'll ask you to fill it I gave London depends on you which place you want to stay in England.

3.Yes mentioning about that you were working in England and about describing them how you met your life partner will be big deal.Make sure mention it in cover letter and try to give docs to show that you were working in UK for 2 years.

4.Submit both status, chat history, pictures (I gave all of them) in word doc i gave, depends on how you want to present it. :)

Since you told me that you both are living in India for 6 months give them tenancy agreement to show that you're living together, before this also if you both were living together give the proof for that also it'll be big plus. :)

My Pleasure :)

nishants85 Nov 20th 2015 2:07 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi Adi,

Thanks a lot for your help :)..
I will will start to arranging the documents.

I also have plans to apply for a Polish resident permit (once I reach there on a tourist visa). Lets see how it goes.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks again .

Regards,

Nishant

Adi008 Nov 20th 2015 7:52 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hi Nishanth,
Im also Indian with Polish wife and getting polish residence card(karta pobytu) may take a lengthy time more than 2 months ago I have applied and still waiting for decision to come.
Good luck for you hope everything will go good :)

mikelincs Jan 10th 2016 4:54 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11833400)
Brother u also gave them copy of ur karta pobytu?

You need to contact admin and get them to change your user name, e mail addresses are not allowed in order that you don't receive loads of spam e mails.

[email protected] Feb 19th 2016 1:27 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hello brother
I am also Indian. I want to know that the interview was conducted on phone or in embassy ?

mikelincs Feb 19th 2016 3:02 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11872657)
Hello brother
I am also Indian. I want to know that the interview was conducted on phone or in embassy ?

Please contact admin to change your username, e mail addresses are not allowed, it's for your own good as otherwise the spambots could pick it up and ypou might well be deluged with spam e mails.

Faasi Feb 23rd 2016 10:14 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hello adi thankx so much for help . I have somw queations . When u applied eea permit in poland what date you mentioned for going . I mean I saw ur posts u apploed on 19 october whoch date u wrote on forms to go to england. And one secone thing that your interview was on fone or they invited you to embassy. If it was on fone then they called u and ur wofe separately or they talk at the same time with you both. Please help me I am also ue country fellow and one last thing how many days later your interview was taken afyer submitting application. Thanx

Faasi Feb 23rd 2016 10:20 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hy adi008 thanks for creating this blog and helping others . I want to ask that which date you mentioned in your application form to go to uk I saw from your posts that you submot ypur application om 19 october I want to know that what date you wrote on your application to depart to u.k and your interview was taken on phone or they invited you to embassy. And after how many days they took your interview. If its was on phone then they call you and your wife separately or at the same time on yhe same phone call they took interview of both of you.
Thankx

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 11:37 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11876392)
Hello adi thankx so much for help . I have somw queations . When u applied eea permit in poland what date you mentioned for going . I mean I saw ur posts u apploed on 19 october whoch date u wrote on forms to go to england. And one secone thing that your interview was on fone or they invited you to embassy. If it was on fone then they called u and ur wofe separately or they talk at the same time with you both. Please help me I am also ue country fellow and one last thing how many days later your interview was taken afyer submitting application. Thanx


hello faassi i want to answer you about the date it depends on you whe you want to go to uk and about interview it should be in the embassy anyway im gonna apply too for an eea just i was reading these forum and i want answer you according to my knowladge i hope you goin well in poland i'm too in pl right now if you need a help let me know :)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 11:57 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11876399)
Hy adi008 thanks for creating this blog and helping others . I want to ask that which date you mentioned in your application form to go to uk I saw from your posts that you submot ypur application om 19 october I want to know that what date you wrote on your application to depart to u.k and your interview was taken on phone or they invited you to embassy. And after how many days they took your interview. If its was on phone then they call you and your wife separately or at the same time on yhe same phone call they took interview of both of you.
Thankx

Really sorry for replying lately.
On october 19 2015 I had interview and I got call back from them almost after 2 weeks. yes it took on phone. I told them we only have one mobile number to talk so they talked with us but not together. It was seperately. I have mentioned the questions they asked in interview in post.
Good luck for you. cheers. :thumbup:

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 12:01 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900784)
hello faassi i want to answer you about the date it depends on you whe you want to go to uk and about interview it should be in the embassy anyway im gonna apply too for an eea just i was reading these forum and i want answer you according to my knowladge i hope you goin well in poland i'm too in pl right now if you need a help let me know :)

Hi there,
They really dont much care about the date you mention about going to uk. Just write a number a month ahead befor you apply. Good luck with your application.
cheers :thumbup:

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 12:04 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Hey Adi008 hope you enjoying your stay in uk :) id like to ask you if is not bothering you
actually i have similler case like you and i'v gotten my karta pobytu for one year just im with my wife in her parents home 4 months did we can apply right now for EEA is not problematic? because we're staying short in poland ?

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 12:28 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900805)
Hey Adi008 hope you enjoying your stay in uk :) id like to ask you if is not bothering you
actually i have similler case like you and i'v gotten my karta pobytu for one year just im with my wife in her parents home 4 months did we can apply right now for EEA is not problematic? because we're staying short in poland ?

Hi alchemy,

You don't bother me. You can easily apply in British Embassy in Warsaw. When I applied I was in Poland for 3 months and didn't have my Karta Pobytu yet so it should not be a problem for you. Just make sure you have required documents which I mentioned in the post.

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 12:47 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Thanks alot Adi008 you really make us calm we were thinking a lot about this point,
yes we have the same documents as you have just i would like asking you again because im not bothering ;D anyway thanks one more time in advance :) i'm gonna show you our documents :
1 my passport or my residence card
2 our marriage cirtificate
3 my wife's id card or passport showing the entries 4 times since 2013 to me in my country
4 old two invitations from her as a proof
5 40 photos of our travels togheter ( we had no weeding we were keeping money savings)
6 1 passport-sized colour photograph
7 letter from my dad in law showing that we're living here together and he paying bills etc..
8 job contract from dad in law like he's our sponsor
9 inssurance number from my wife showing that she were working less than 3 months in the uk
10 our shared acount
11 screenshoots from skype since 2013
12 saving account from my wife showing enough money
13 our cv s and our diploma
14 cover letter for our story
and right now my wifes shes a jobseeker i wanna know if i can also be as a jobseeker looking for work in the internet even im non eu ?

thats all what i need to know bro thanks a lot for your time :)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 1:04 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900830)
Thanks alot Adi008 you really make us calm we were thinking a lot about this point,
yes we have the same documents as you have just i would like asking you again because im not bothering ;D anyway thanks one more time in advance :) i'm gonna show you our documents :
1 my passport or my residence card
2 our marriage cirtificate
3 my wife's id card or passport showing the entries 4 times since 2013 to me in my country
4 old two invitations from her as a proof
5 40 photos of our travels togheter ( we had no weeding we were keeping money savings)
6 1 passport-sized colour photograph
7 letter from my dad in law showing that we're living here together and he paying bills etc..
8 job contract from dad in law like he's our sponsor
9 inssurance number from my wife showing that she were working less than 3 months in the uk
10 our shared acount
11 screenshoots from skype since 2013
12 saving account from my wife showing enough money
13 our cv s and our diploma
14 cover letter for our story
and right now my wifes shes a jobseeker i wanna know if i can also be as a jobseeker looking for work in the internet even im non eu ?

thats all what i need to know bro thanks a lot for your time :)

Make sure you have sworn translation of marriage certificate. Your wife can apply for jobs on websites like reed.co.uk, totaljobs.com, indeed.co.uk and show them some screenshots of replies for her applications - this will be a proof that she is a jobseeker. You can also show it but it is more about your wife because you are her companion in this case. For sure you will be eligible to work legally in UK with EEA family permit. Your documents should be more than enough. Sometimes they ask to give whatever more you have so give everything you got ;)

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 1:12 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
i dont know how to thank you but im goin to say best wishes for you and wonderful time in the uk yes and about sworn trasnlation we did we are goin tomorow to recieve our translation documents just the marriage cirtificat we did not because we took international one from the departement in poland just i'm guessing about one thing, we took marriage in morocco shal we need to translate this one from my country ''morocco'' or we can apply with the polish one ''international'' ? about this point i told my wife that we have to show the polish one just shes disturbed about it anyway
sorry for asking a lot just my wife want to know about everything actually i should not tell her im asking you :)
धन्यवाद :)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 1:50 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by alchemy (Post 11900846)
i dont know how to thank you but im goin to say best wishes for you and wonderful time in the uk yes and about sworn trasnlation we did we are goin tomorow to recieve our translation documents just the marriage cirtificat we did not because we took international one from the departement in poland just i'm guessing about one thing, we took marriage in morocco shal we need to translate this one from my country ''morocco'' or we can apply with the polish one ''international'' ? about this point i told my wife that we have to show the polish one just shes disturbed about it anyway
sorry for asking a lot just my wife want to know about everything actually i should not tell her im asking you :)
धन्यवाद :)

Thank you and I wish you the best for you and to your wife.
For British embassy they want documents related to EU/EEA. So it is better to show Polish marriage certificate but it should be in English. You can also present Morocco one with English version.
It is good you are asking every small details it will give you more confidence about your application. You have enough documents I believe you should not have any problems to get EEA family permit.
Make sure that cover letter is written and signed by your wife. This is really important.
Good luck with your application and marhba bikoum :thumbsup:

alchemy Mar 20th 2016 2:07 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
:D :D thank you man :D it sounds good to hear arabic from you merhba actually it's pretty clear :D Have a nice evening ;)

Adi008 Mar 20th 2016 2:42 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
You are welcome and Thank you.
Good luck with your application.
Cheers :)

Faasi Mar 21st 2016 2:49 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Thanx adi for helping us. Really I am glad that there are nice people in this world who helped other people. I got my eea family permit in just 4 working days . I submit on tuesday and got email on next monday about case has been decided and the very next day I received passport by going to embassy personallym I received eea fp without interview. Thanx adi once again. For documents chwck list. Adi I have now questions regarding to EEA residence card. Have you applied yet or not and if yes then kindly tell the procedure please. I will be very grateful to you.

Adi008 Mar 21st 2016 11:58 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11901632)
Thanx adi for helping us. Really I am glad that there are nice people in this world who helped other people. I got my eea family permit in just 4 working days . I submit on tuesday and got email on next monday about case has been decided and the very next day I received passport by going to embassy personallym I received eea fp without interview. Thanx adi once again. For documents chwck list. Adi I have now questions regarding to EEA residence card. Have you applied yet or not and if yes then kindly tell the procedure please. I will be very grateful to you.

Hi there Im happy that this thread is helpful. That was very quick you got that eea fp.
I did not apply for residence card yet but procedure is lengthy as I heard. Takes 6 months to recieve maybe less. You have to send your original passport and your partner's passport/id card to them. Other documents also. It is on their official website. It also costs 65 pounds. Hope it helps.
Cheers :thumbup:

mmmmbuti Mar 22nd 2016 12:53 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Interesting, how come marrying a Polish lady is so popular among Indians?

Faasi Mar 22nd 2016 8:30 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 
Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

Faasi Mar 25th 2016 8:25 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11902086)
Hi there Im happy that this thread is helpful. That was very quick you got that eea fp.
I did not apply for residence card yet but procedure is lengthy as I heard. Takes 6 months to recieve maybe less. You
have to send your original passport and your partner's passport/id card to them. Other documents also. It is on their official website. It also costs 65 pounds. Hope it helps.
Cheers :thumbup:


Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

Novocastrian Mar 25th 2016 8:32 am

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905191)
Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

https://www.gov.uk/lost-national-insurance-number

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 12:23 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905191)
Thanx addi once again. And I apologise that I everytime disturb you by asking so many questions. Adi can you please tell me in how many days insurance number is issued.and one more thing I had N.I number before when I was student in u.k but it was 7 years before. And I have lost that number. Now I have to apply new or they will issue me the same number? And how many days are required to give N.I number to European national? Thanx

My wife applied 5 weeks ago and she didnt recieve it yet. In my case I recieved it in 10 days. If you have lost it you should contact them and they will be able to find it. The link has been posted you will have more information.

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 12:34 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 11905192)

Thankx brother for help

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 12:39 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11905859)
My wife applied 5 weeks ago and she didnt recieve it yet. In my case I recieved it in 10 days. If you have lost it you should contact them and they will be able to find it. The link has been posted you will have more information.

Thankx adi for helping and I apologise that I disturb you every time. I have one another question. That an eea national can work without N.I number or not? Do the employers offer work without n.i number and later can be provided to employer when the person gets one. Or employers need n.i number before strting of ny job. Please guide me

old.sparkles Mar 26th 2016 12:41 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905874)
Thankx adi for helping and I apologise that I disturb you every time. I have one another question. That an eea national can work without N.I number or not? Do the employers offer work without n.i number and later can be provided to employer when the person gets one. Or employers need n.i number before strting of ny job. Please guide me

You don't need to provide an NI number to start work but you will need to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. Not providing an NI number straight away will mean that you pay emergency tax on earnings until it is provided.

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 12:43 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11905874)
Thankx adi for helping and I apologise that I disturb you every time. I have one another question. That an eea national can work without N.I number or not? Do the employers offer work without n.i number and later can be provided to employer when the person gets one. Or employers need n.i number before strting of ny job. Please guide me

Dont worry you are not disturbing me. About NI number it really depends upon employer. You can work without this for a month but its better to get one asap. My wife is working without one but she is not getting paid until she will get NI number. But like I said you can work without it you have 1 month time to apply for it because employer prefer workers with NI number.

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 12:46 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by old.sparkles (Post 11905878)
You don't need to provide an NI number to start work but you will need to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. Not providing an NI number straight away will mean that you pay emergency tax on earnings until it is provided.

Exactly! but unfortunately in my wife's case its not working like this. Employer is not ready to pay until she will recieve it and it has been almost 5 weeks my wife didnt recieve her NI number yet.

old.sparkles Mar 26th 2016 12:58 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11905886)
Exactly! but unfortunately in my wife's case its not working like this. Employer is not ready to pay until she will recieve it and it has been almost 5 weeks my wife didnt recieve her NI number yet.

Your wife's employer should not be withholding pay on the basis that she has not supplied an NI number. Pay should be paid when due, and all an employer needs to do is to keep a record of relevant info. However, if your wife has already applied, she could try phoning to get the number so she can get paid.

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 3:50 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by old.sparkles (Post 11905878)
You don't need to provide an NI number to start work but you will need to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. Not providing an NI number straight away will mean that you pay emergency tax on earnings until it is provided.

Thankx a lot . I really appreciate adi for such a informative forums and guys like old sparkles who helped other. Can any body tell me that registration certificate issued to qualified eea national can be applied by premiuim service or not . I know that eea family member residence card can't be applied as premiuim service but if my wife gets the registration certificate by premiuim service then I think it will be also mich easier and quicker to get eea family residence card. Is it true ? Do any body know about this?

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 6:43 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by old.sparkles (Post 11905897)
Your wife's employer should not be withholding pay on the basis that she has not supplied an NI number. Pay should be paid when due, and all an employer needs to do is to keep a record of relevant info. However, if your wife has already applied, she could try phoning to get the number so she can get paid.

Thanks for the help. We are planning to call next week Tuesday to check what's going on. I wonder if it's ready will they give her the number on phone instantly?

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 6:45 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11906013)
Thankx a lot . I really appreciate adi for such a informative forums and guys like old sparkles who helped other. Can any body tell me that registration certificate issued to qualified eea national can be applied by premiuim service or not . I know that eea family member residence card can't be applied as premiuim service but if my wife gets the registration certificate by premiuim service then I think it will be also mich easier and quicker to get eea family residence card. Is it true ? Do any body know about this?

If you mean premium service by applying in office personally? then your wife can I think. If this is not what you meant then Im not sure about it :/

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 7:53 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11906090)
If you mean premium service by applying in office personally? then your wife can I think. If this is not what you meant then Im not sure about it :/

Hello adi. Yes some how u r right means going to office personally and get thr result on the same day..not waiting for even one day.. ukba give possiblity to decide cases like family visa , business visa and possibly all visa which lie under u.k law to use premium service and make decision in one day and give result on the same day when it is applied. I am concerned about our cases bcz we are under EEA law rather rhan u.k law. So can my wife use this to get registration certificate on the same day .. thankx

Faasi Mar 26th 2016 7:56 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Adi008 (Post 11906089)
Thanks for the help. We are planning to call next week Tuesday to check what's going on. I wonder if it's ready will they give her the number on phone instantly?

Well today I called the number mentioned in home office website for N.I number as I told that I forgot mine. I asnwered all the questions like date of birth .adresses where I lived at that time etc. I asked for n.i number in fone they refused and said that they will send letter in home and cannt tell on phone. I think they will also say u the same but its good to call them bcz may be every person they deal separately :)

Adi008 Mar 26th 2016 8:12 pm

Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!
 

Originally Posted by Faasi (Post 11906121)
Hello adi. Yes some how u r right means going to office personally and get thr result on the same day..not waiting for even one day.. ukba give possiblity to decide cases like family visa , business visa and possibly all visa which lie under u.k law to use premium service and make decision in one day and give result on the same day when it is applied. I am concerned about our cases bcz we are under EEA law rather rhan u.k law. So can my wife use this to get registration certificate on the same day .. thankx

She can use the service for sure I checked it. Im not sure about getting it the same day. They did mentioned generally they give decision on same day.


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:51 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.