Moving back to UK and want to take my partner

Old May 27th 2015, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to UK and want to take my partner

Hi all,
It's been a long time since I've been on here.
My partner and I have been together for 5 years. I am originally from UK and he is from Australia. His mum is British but he was born in Australia.
What is the best way for me to get him over to the UK visa wise? We are unsure if he can get British citizenship as his mum was British and he was born before 1983.
Many thanks

Last edited by suzysu; May 27th 2015 at 9:57 am.
Old May 27th 2015, 10:26 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK and want to take my partner

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hi all,
It's been a long time since I've been on here.
My partner and I have been together for 5 years. I am originally from UK and he is from Australia. His mum is British but he was born in Australia.
What is the best way for me to get him over to the UK visa wise? We are unsure if he can get British citizenship as his mum was British and he was born before 1983.
Many thanks
answered here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...enship-859039/